Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Dan Willams Toploaders, still open????????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dirty old man, Mar 2, 2018.

1. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Just a couple of years ago I bought some Ford toploader 4 speed and Hurst shifter parts from Dan and now I can't get anyone to answer the phone, and I've been calling like his web site says in afternoon.
    He operates out of Franklin, NC and has been in business forever almost. No problems with what I bought, just need more stuff!
    Anybody know anything about Dan????????????

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Thought I would bump this back up for the late afternoon crowd.

3. 19Fordy

19Fordy

If you need a 4 speed transmission with a Hurst shifter for a 1964-65 Ford Galaxy my brother has one that was rebuilt by Dan Williams and and never used. Sent a PM conversation for info..

4. GordonC

GordonC
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

If they are not open I bought a total 4 speed rebuild kit from David Kee top loaders. Pretty easy to deal with and decent parts.

5. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

I've been talking wth David Kee today, and most likely can get what I want from him, but I still would like to know what's the score with Dan.

6. southcross2631

southcross2631

I would like to know also . Now that I am close by and am running a top loader.

7. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Finally reached Dan today, and yes, he's still in business. Phone him in the afternoons @ 828-534-9085. He says He works till at least midnight most of the time. Took me quite a few calls, just keep calling till you get him:D

pat59 likes this.