Register now to get rid of these ads!

Dan from uk

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Dan73club, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Dan73club

Dan73club

Hi, been registered on here for a while but never posted anything, so i thought i'd start with an intro, i know a few of the uk guys on here and am a member of the VHRA.

I've been into traditional rods since school... and im now 53, it doesnt go away !! had a few cars and rods over the years, my current project is a 40 Ford Sedan, with an 8ba flattie and 3 speed box, banjo rear etc, lowered and channelled.. all in need of a rebuild.. this one is being built as a race car only for the VHRA events over here in Uk, and mainly for racing on Pendine Sands, my fav event.

[​IMG][/IMG]

i am rubbish with computors, so may only post occasionally, but this forum has provided me with a wealth of knowledge over the years, thank you.

Dan

2. Dan73club

Dan73club

... had trouble with the pic before...

front quarter.jpg

3. Hi Dan, Welcome from Boston (Lincs.). Which part of the country you in??
    Charlie.

Dan73club likes this.
  4. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Welcome from Detroit

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

Dan73club likes this.

5. Dan73club

Dan73club

hi Charlie, from Tiptree, Essex... where the jam comes from !.. quite a few miles from Detroit !

6. Many years ago I used to go to Lakeside and hung around with some of the guys from the "Rodfathers" You probably know some of them.
    Charlie.

7. Dan73club

Dan73club

i'm sure remember the Rodfathers from the days of the nationals after bruntingthorpe.. probably when it was at chelmsford ?? but i wouldnt know any of them individually.
    Dan