Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Damn dirty theives in Spokane

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by turdchazer, Sep 18, 2009.

1. turdchazer

turdchazer
    Member Emeritus
    from Spokane

STOLEN!!

If you see this truck please call the police!! Also please call Dick Heldenbrand @ 993-1530

If any one in spokane or surrounding area sees this truck please send me a pm or just straight up call the cops.
    the dirty bastards stole it right outta of his drive way:mad:.
    help us find these bastards. thanks​

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  2. Gerg

Gerg

area code and a picture would help

i hope you find it!

3. jonzcustomshop

jonzcustomshop

probably should post a pic of the truck too....

4. Kramer

Kramer

Gotta say I'm not seeing a truck here.

5. Pics,brotha,pics! Hope you catch the @#$%^&* yourselves;justice will be served.

6. turdchazer

turdchazer
    Member Emeritus
    from Spokane

As I was trying to post the pic he called and said they had found it at a chop shop in the town of mead just outside of spokane the truck was already dismantled and the wheels and tires are gone.
    Thanks .

7. scrape

scrape

post some pics anyway.....

8. turdchazer

turdchazer
    Member Emeritus
    from Spokane

here is what it looked like before the dirty bastards stole it.

Attached Files:

9. brewsir

brewsir

Glad they found it so fast! Cool looking truck.

10. Sinister

Sinister
    from Oregon

Welcome to Spokane! We just made the national news because Eastern Washington state mental hospital lost a convicted murderer at the state fair while on an outing to see if they were mentally stable enough to be released back into public. Even better, the fairgrounds were not informed, nor were the police until 2 hours after they realized he was missing....

11. turdchaser when they found it was anyone around for the bust? get a copy of the police report chances are it involved somebody within the camp. i had some tool ripped off and found out it was my best buddies kid that needed a crank fix. he only limps around today out of respect for his mother.

12. chevyshack

chevyshack

Soprry to hear about your truck. Hopefully you get all the peaces back. Need to chop thier hands off like they do in the middle east.

13. dieselc

dieselc
    from ohio

Well at it was found and the only things missing are the rims and tires, still sucks though!

14. Damn, there's been a lot of car theft here the last few years, but it's been mostly wrong wheel drive crap. lucky to get it back. I think they need to cut off more than hands.

15. "Tie 'em to the bumper and drag 'em..."

16. FlynBrian

FlynBrian

Man that really sucks, we had ways of taking care of thieves in the marines. Wish they would allow it in the civilian world. Hope your buddy gets restitution for his trouble!

17. frankenstein1948

frankenstein1948

Great,thats only two blocks from my place.
    Glad to hear he got it back and hope it's not too f*#ked up.

18. Wow, I didn't know those were commanding enough money to be worth the time to steal and part out, we have a pretty decent one and it may as well be a lump of turd for all the interest anyone's had in it.

19. RAY With

RAY With

The thief's are out in force now due to the economy.Old classics and race cars are getting hit hard in almost every state so security measures need to be considered necessary if you don't want your ride riped off.

20. jimi'shemi291

jimi'shemi291

I'm with the Marine, the drag-em-from-the-bumper and the cut-off-various-apendages camp here. You WORK for (and on) your stuff, just for some low-life to work a number to make money off YOUR property and efforts?

As somebody who's lost a 440 and a 318 (plus other stuff) to thieves, this shit gripes my ass.

21. Thieves have been at it, regardless of the damn economy! A crackhead/tweeker really doesn't care, one way or the other! They are going to try to rip you off regardless if everyone is so poor, they are standing in a food line, or everyone is so rich that they are shitting diamonds!

22. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Best wishes getting your truck back up to par.Hope all goes well!

We had a druggee locally-all kinds of scrap metal was walking off and good stuff too.
    The person(?) in question went to the gray bar hotel on another charge and now is back out on bond.
    Time to padlock the dog's ass just in case,so the pooches voice box doesn't get stolen?

Maybe a tech on kill switches is needed on here?