Register now to get rid of these ads!

Dallas or Anahiem Welder/fab guy needed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 29EHV8, Nov 23, 2006.

1. Got a good frine of mine thats headed to Dallas right now to pick up a couple of cars.Then hes headed to Las Vegas then to Anahiem to pick up some more cars then hes heading home here in BC.
    He called and asked if I knew of anyone in Dallas,Vegas or Anahiem that could do a welding job on the deck of his car hauler.Hes got cash and is a good guy.
    Hes calling me back in the morning.
    Anyone up for it?Lemme know.

TIA.....Shiny

2. Big Tony

Big Tony

I have no welder But there is a whole of good people here that should step up and help. I will help by bumping it back to the top. Good Luck

3. VonCi$co

VonCi$co

4. TxRat

TxRat

Im too far south to be of any help, but if he wants to roll down to Beaumont I'll fix him up.

Whats he needing??

5. He needs a few things done on the deck of the hauler for tying/chaining the cars down.Nothing major.
    Thanx....

6. hemi coupe

hemi coupe
    from so-cal

Sean, whats up man? My shop is right by Anaheim have him call me in the morning maybe we can set something up. I will p.m. my cell #
    Jimmy White

7. i'm in about 20 min south of anahiem and have a welder if anything falls through (my house in my garage might be kinda tight but it'll work) or i know of a good shop in orange (i worked next to them for a year), owner is a real nice guy.

8. Frickin eh!You guys rock......

9. He called earlier tonight and said hes stuck in Dallas til monday morning,the place hes picking the car up is closed for turkeyday!So if anyone in or around Dallas wants the job of doing some work on it while hes sitting around waiting lemme know.If not Jimmy you the man.
    Thanx again guys.....Shiny

10. If anyone can help him out can you call him as I'll be out all day workin on my shop were building.
    Merc,he tried callin you.
    Seymour I gave him your number.
    Thanx again people.....Shiny

Mikes number is 250-888-3374

11. can he weld? find a rental shop in dallas that rents portable welders pull the truck up in the parking lot and weld away! give the dude at the rental shop a 6 pack for borrowing his parking lot. if dude can't weld bet one of the guys at the rental place can weld or knows someone that can. good luck!

12. grapejuice1998

grapejuice1998
    from Dallas, TX

Is he still in Dallas?
    Sorry I found this so late(I don't visit often enough), I could have welded it up for him already. :(

EDIT: I called and left a message.

13. Yup hes still in Dallas,will be til monday morning.
    He'll prolly call ya back.....

14. grapejuice1998

grapejuice1998
    from Dallas, TX

Then consider it done. I'll be at my shop most of the day tomorrow. It's 18 wheeler friendly and located near the interstate.

15. seymour

seymour
    from PNW

Talked to Mike earlier... he said to do the job, you'd need a fork lift to lift part of the car hauler. Said he ran into Bob Wilson at lunch, but Bob's fork lift wasn't at his shop at the moment, so still not sure if he's back on the road or not.

16. grapejuice1998

grapejuice1998
    from Dallas, TX

I have a small gas powered forklift, but it's not very HD. Any idea how much weight needs to be lifted?