Register now to get rid of these ads!

Dad is not doing well...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hillbilly, Dec 31, 2009.

1. AnimalAin

AnimalAin

Words are entirely inadequate at times like this. All I can contribute are prayers.

2. Hey brother.....your Dad is in my thoughts and prayers......stay strong.

3. racer756

racer756

Prayers sent from out west.

4. A 31 MO FO

A 31 MO FO
    from D/FW

thoughts and prayer sent

5. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

Prayers to ya and the whole family!

6. Okie Pete

Okie Pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You all are in our prayers

7. daves30

daves30

no mark, prayer is not banned here. i want to pray with you right now. lord jesus i just want to thank you for mark and his dad. we come before you today and ask for you healling.lord i know that you are the great healer and nothing is above you. please touch him today and comfort the family during this troubling time. i just ask that you use mark to inspire others to seek you in all things great and small.we ask this in your holy name. aman Keep the prayer going this is really great

8. adams27

adams27

9. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

prayers from the reed family on there way sir!

10. BadgeZ28

BadgeZ28
    from Oregon

I hope he has a complete and speedy recovery.

11. lorodz

lorodz

my prayers are with you i just lost one of my best friends the day after christmas ..

12. chopt55bc

chopt55bc

prayers sent! i dealt with this 2 years ago. let him know how much he is loved.

13. photoman

photoman
    from Texas

Yes! Praise the Lord Jesus, even in times of tribulation, He is working through us to touch the heart of others.

Man, I pray for your dad, his comfort and healing.

14. Thor1

Thor1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Mark,

Prayers are being lifted to our Lord and Savior on your family's behalf from Western Wisconsin.

If you get a chance in the hospital, hunt up a Bible and check out 2 Corinthians 12:7-10. God's grace IS sufficient for us, and His power IS made perfect in our weakness. I hope this passage will give you and your family comfort in this difficult time.

I lost my dad this past spring so I know what your going through. I pray that it isn't his time yet and that you will still be able to make some good memories with him.

Hang in there brother. We're all pulling for your dad, you, and your family.

Thor

15. My prayers are with you and your family.

16. Use the words and tell him you love him and if he is fogged out do it he will hear you. My hopes and prayers to you and your family sometimes miracles and good faith do great things. I know the pain I lost my Dad three years ago. Be strong for your Dad and your family, Rob.

17. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I have tears in my eyes. Not because this is a "downer" as Mark feared, but because of the brotherhood that is evident in this thread. Danny, how nice of you to post your prayer. The same to the rest of you also. Very heart-warming. Makes me proud to be one of you. Mark...brother...God Bless you, your Dad, and your family. I pray that it is His will that your dad recovers, and has many years to come. In Jesus' name. God Bless us all. - Rick

18. custom50

custom50
    from Indiana

Prayers sent for your Dad, and Family.

19. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

Prayers and best wishes sent for your dad, you, and your family. I hope all goes well.

20. five-oh

five-oh
    from Arkansas
    1. HAMB Old Farts' Club

Mark, my prayers are with you and your family. November 24 of this year, I lost my best friend and father after a simple fall a month prior. I too, felt like the hospital made some mistakes, but over all they did the best they could- it was just Daddy's time. I pray that God will give you peace, comfort, and strength to make it through this time regardless of the outcome. God Bless you.

21. plym49

plym49
    from Earth

There are major differences between doctors and nurses and hospitals and clinics. Some are first rate and others suck. The tragedy is when their incompetence affects someone, as Hillbilly's dad.

Here is a link to a video that shows how leading edge some doctors are. The video was made by a close friend of mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDRTzmuwMnQ

Hillbilly, all the best - prayers and good wishes. Get your dad the best doctors at the best hospital you can. Scream like a cave man every time something does not look right, or if you are getting the wrong answers. There is nothing to lose by affirming yourself for your dad.

All our best.

22. SOHC427

SOHC427

Best wishes, and prayers.

23. jaxx

jaxx

we are in a newyears service tonight and I will request from the church for your dad - mom and you - Jaxx

24. Hang in there, God does answer prayers.

25. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

Prayers sent. If your Dad's a fighter, there is hope. God's speed.

26. HighSpeed LowDrag

HighSpeed LowDrag
    from Houston

Having been in the same shoes before, I agree that nothing sucks more than a loved one in a hospital bed suffering more than they should because of bad medical care.

Danny said it best.

Prayers from our family to yours.

Mark

27. popsracer

popsracer
    from Sacramento

Mark,
    Praying for your dad!

28. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

Mark, prayers for your dad, your mom, and you from the middle of Arkansas. I will keep on praying, too, asking the Lord to continue showing miracles, as he has in the past for your dad. Keep us updated

29. BackMotor

BackMotor

Don't know Mark, or his dad, but this story touched me, please find comfort in the prayers we (your racing family) offer.

30. Abone29

Abone29

Prayers sent,I feel your pain.I lost my dad 6 years ago today.Every New Years Eve now is different for me.Try to stay strong.