Hello, I'd like to welcome me to you. My name is Kris. I am man. I am handsome and I have been told I am the songbird of my generation (by my mom) Anywho, I am fresh to the scene. I have spent numerous years collecting 1930s bicycles and pre 1945 motorcycles. I am transitioning to automobiles (sorta). I have stumbled across this site many times over the years due to the bad assery of vehicles posted. After I saw the 1938 TROG single seater on here I had to become involved. (I love that build) Hope the next owner doesn't do a damn thing to it I am currently building a 1918 Harley Davidson Cyclecar. I don't consider this a rat rod nor am I trying to fool anyone. I am combining all the attributes of things I love from other cars into this one. I welcome your thoughts but be gentle, Im sensitive Dan Orabona of Taylar Motorbikes is my chief Fabricator. Okay, he is the only Fabricator. I have worked with Dan for many years and he is very well-known for building THE best tribute cycles on the planet. I have been pondering the build for several years and have designed and researched every aspect of building this cyclecar. We actually started 3 separate times in the past but plans got watered down. This time she was a GO. Started out with an early model T front end and frame. I then purchased a belly tank to cut up for the tough radius points. After realizing the frame would require a ton of work and welding to it would be tough, we decided to use new steel for the frame. We also decided to not cut up the belly tank and use steel for the body. I rebuilt the front suspension. I used massive 30x3 Kelsey steelies and switched the Sturmey Archer hubs to fit model T spindles. I mounted some Coker tires and they stand 32" now. After dialing the frame in to .001 or less we mounted a Harley 1200 twin cycle at 5 points. We removed all the unnecessary frame/front end. We then cut the wishbone and added long radius rods. Dan fabbed a panhard bar to reduce the frame swing. (There was a lot of left/right movement due to the single rear wheel). After resolving all the tracking, toe and camber issues we mounted a vega box and Dan made a belly pan. I used pallet wood to mock up some of the floor. I made a seat from a 1918 Ford Tudor. We used model T pedals on a custom shaft and bar linkage. We will be finishing the seat perch/rails then work on building the buck to shape the body. when finished, it will sit evenly at 6" off the ground. Body will be 25" wide and 30" tall (36" from ground) I will post more as work progresses.