Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cutting Wheel Safety & WARNING...! (A Bit Graphic!)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wingnutz, Mar 11, 2007.

1. This had fiberglass webbing but didn't remain intact so that I could read the name off of it...!

You're right...!!! That damn thing continued throwing shit all over the room until I could sneek up on it to shut the "Fucking thing off"...!!!

That gaurd won't ever be taken off again...!!!

In fact I'll probably be wearing a condom, body armour, and safety "Chain Mail" armgaurds that workers wear for sheet metal production, and a bomb squad helmet before I fire that thing off again...!!! :eek:

I was using the 1/16th inch disc and I'll never do that again...!

Choprods said it right... don't use the electric high speed locking trigger bullshit with those disks... use the air turned down a to half the speed.

Still hurts... and I've got a high thresh hold of "Pain".

2. Funny,where were all of you guys recently,when i scolded a fellow HAMBer for lack of safety glasses,in the WOW(boston) show pics,while doing top chop.Instead i had to endure being told to "FUCK OFF"!!!:eek:

3. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

FUCK OFF;) :D

4. HA HA HA:D The problem was he was doing it in front of spectators(kids in pics)at an indoor show.Bad idea teaching the future generation,bad habits.

5. HotrodBoy

HotrodBoy

Can only add support to the RPM limits and quality/brand of discs.