Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Customs By The Sea postponed until Oct 10-11

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by sagra, Oct 1, 2015.

1. sagra

sagra

Because of the expected effects of hurricane Joaquin, the 2nd annual Customs By The Sea has been postponed until next weekend (Oct 10-11) along with TROG. It will be sort of self-run along (with some management of The Oilers). Sondre, the producer of the event (and the creator of the amazing Kustomrama web site) and his crew did arrive the other day from Norway, but must return after this weekend. I spent time with them yesterday at the hot rod lot in Wildwood. Quite unfortunate for Sondre and crew...and for, I'm sure, some of the custom car owners who are not able to make it next weekend. As a side note, Sondre told me 130+ cars applied to be in the show but only 30 qualified because of the strict pre-1952 equipment/style requirements.

2. sagra

sagra

Here are a few images of the venue from yesterday.

Sept 30 2015 Wildwood.jpg Hot Rod lot Wildwood 9-30-15.jpg

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. 2 of our club cars that were registered for Customs By The Sea will be there for sure. My '41 Plymouth and Jeremy Minamyer's '49 Mercury. Thank you for the heads up. We are heading up from North Carolina.

BloodyKnuckles

Thulsa Doom likes this.
  4. Jerm's '49 and my '41. IMG_20150930_225108.jpg IMG_20150928_205048.jpg

Thulsa Doom likes this.

5. krusty40

krusty40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Jerm's car looks WONDERFUL in one color.

vic

Thulsa Doom likes this.
  6. If I get a sticky throttle sorted and my carbs dialed I'll be rolling up with Ron and Jerm. (Although I don't exactly fit the cutoff haha I can't pass this party up)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015