Register now to get rid of these ads!

customer service from Chassis Engineering

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by junk runner jr, Jul 27, 2004.

1. junk runner jr

junk runner jr

No this is not a post bitching about poor service. This is a post of praise.

I have to say the level of customer service is outstanding. Over the last few years they have been nothing but accomidating. It all started several years ago when we ordered the wrong spring and they went out of their way to send us the correct one without first receiving the wrong one. We literaly had the replace ment spring before we had a chance to box up the old one. After putting about four thousand miles on the 37 in the last few years we noticed we had a bad Tie rod end. We talked to them in Columbus at Goodguys and they said I tell you what why dont we replace all four tie rod ends for you. We will ship them as soon as we get back on Tuesday. They said dont worry about shipping the old ones back just bring them with you to Louisville. We decided to go ahead and get front and rear sway bars for the 37. Well the rear one was on back order so they went ahead and shipped the front sway bar and the tie rods to us. Again stupid us we did not tell them we had the narrower axel, so they sent us one for the wider. Well my dad called them today and guess what they said the rear sway bar just came in we will put them both in a box and ship them tomarrow. Again just bring the wider one to Louisville with you.

Now in some ways this kind of accomidating attitude could be considered bad buisness after all they are sending out parts that have not been paid for. But I can say this they have earned customers for life from my father and I.

To often we only hear about the negative side of things. I think its time we give some credit where credit is due.

2. That's good to hear.

Yes,we are quick to slam someone when they deserve it.
    Good to hear of a company that cares about the customers and their reputation.

3. They have great products and service. I have been using there parts for years. My 40 has a complete new CE frame under it and it rides like a dream.

4. Kurt

Kurt

Those guys are great to deal with. I live about 45 minutes away from them and i try to get most of my stuff from them. When i walk in one of the head guys that is always on the phone drops every thing and walks me threw the warehouse with him picking out what i need. First time there gave me the nickel tour where the make all the parts. Even took me in the back room were Roy the old owner has his secret workshop and his diesel salt flat streamliner! Give them a call next time you guys need something you will be pleased.

5. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

I've used their parts on quite a few cars we have buit here and I'll just echo your praise. They are a standup company to deal with and their parts are substantial, built to take the long haul.

Frank

6. DrJ

DrJ

7. Some other big companies should take the same attitude instead of being difficult when THEY make a mistake and make you wait till they get the return first THEN send out your part you ordered..... [​IMG]

8. junk runner jr

junk runner jr

[ QUOTE ]
    These guys?
    http://www.chassisengineeringinc.com/

[/ QUOTE ]

Dats Dem

My dads 37 has just about everthing you could bolt on a stock frame from them. There stuff works and like was said before they are built well.

9. I agree, we sell AND use a lot of their stuff! Good parts, good people!