Register now to get rid of these ads!

Custom screenprinted tee shirts for your shop, club, or...

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by oddrodgarage, Aug 6, 2011.

1. We also do custom stickers and mancave banners too...diecut and laminated for long outdoor life. Alliance Members receive a ten percent discount on stickers and mancave banners! Give us a call: 704.664.1290

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    Jeff Norwell likes this.
  2. Now offering custom coffee cups in 11 and 15 ounce sizes...no minimums...printed on both sides. These are a great way to brand your shop, event,etc. because even if you give somebody a cup that doesn't drink coffee they will keep the cup on their design and toss in their loose change, pens, paper clips, etc. Give us a shout for quotes on these and custom tees: 704.664.1290

Attached Files:

3. Great Specials on Custom screen printed t-shirts through the end of this year...call for details 833.RODTEES (833.763.8337) ...keep in mind we also offer custom full color DTG printing, Custom Stickers/Decals/Mancave Banners, Coffee Cups and custom embroidery...all done in house here at RODTEES.com

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. Check out our current specials on custom t-shirts, stickers and coffee cups...all work done in house...we also offer custom DTG-direct to garment digital printing, screen printing, stickers, embroidery and mancave banners...hit us up i you ever need individual shirts, mugs or banners with a pic of your ride on their too (no minimums for this!) Give us a shout at 980.689.2224 or 833.RODTEES (833.763.8337)
    rodteeseyeballwrenchtshirtpic.png

fastcar1953 and Jeff Norwell like this.
  5. fastcar1953

fastcar1953

If i want my design on t-shirt, what format do i need?