Register now to get rid of these ads!

CUSTOM pickup in Orken Tv add today

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LOW LID DUDE, Jul 15, 2010.

1. LOW LID DUDE

LOW LID DUDE
    from Colorado

Orken has those pesky huge bugs trying to get in your house.Well there new add has a radical primered ,slammed,radical chopped and just bad ass looking 50's pickup with a bug driving it and one riding in the back cruze by the house.The driver was peaking through the low chopped door window.Coolest add I have seen yet.I just saw it quick so not sure what year.Wonder if the owner is a HAMB member? Any one else see it?

2. Haven't seen the one with the truck yet, but the others ( one with the bug in a '65 Galaxie and the other I believe a Skylark ) are choice.

3. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9pWypJuR3WE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9pWypJuR3WE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

4. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

That is bad ass! One of the best commercials ever!
    Other one i remember was a mcDonald one w/ a pigeon that becomes a pile of dirt for no reason while this tuner type guy watch from his tuner car.

5. Thorkle Rod

Thorkle Rod

yes, the cockroachs are always depicted driving some old car first one I noticed was like 70 Buick GS,.... not that, that is an old car. Makes one wonder who is writing this stuff, I guess I am a cockroach, because I drive older cars.:cool:

6. Muttley

Muttley

Why do those always seem to come on when I trying to eat something? The cars are cool but they the bugs make me want to puke.

7. Thorkle Rod

Thorkle Rod

You got that right, Mut. I can relate.

8. LOW LID DUDE

LOW LID DUDE
    from Colorado

Thorkle Rod ,Yea we hot rodders are like cockroaches.Society has been trying to get rid of us for a long time but we just keep on coming and coming from generation to generation. So from one cockroach to another get out there in your rod and make Joe public nervous , LOL.

9. shoebox1950

shoebox1950
    from California

that truck is not chopped...cool ad btw!