Register now to get rid of these ads!

custom glass cutter in the Wichita area

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by buickbelle, Apr 20, 2009.

1. buickbelle

buickbelle

Hi,

We are fairly new here, I searched the archives to see if this subject had been talked about and found no information, so please bear with me here.

Hubby wants to chop the top on his 66 Pontiac Catalina, but we aren't sure who to turn to here in the Wichita, Kansas area to custom cut the glass after the chop. Mike had spoken to Eldon Titus about it shortly after we bought the car, knowing Eldon had done a 65, but this was shortly before his diagnosis, so he never talked to Eldon about it after that. He is thinking about an inch and a half to two inch chop, Art, Hub & Butch Harness are going to help with the chop, but does anyone here know of someone we can talk to about cutting the windows after the chop?

Mike & Carrie

PS: Hope to see some of you in Dewey May 1st for the Stray Kat 500!

2. finkd

finkd
    Alliance Vendor

I use tony at bairs auto glass in winfield. he has done several and it great to deal with. tell him jeff sent ya.!!

3. HotRodKitten

HotRodKitten

PM jrsiron ...he'll give you the # for two brothers in Wichita that've done his glass and for my husband

4. mongo51

mongo51

This is good to know I'll have three dif. windshields that will need cut this year.

Register now to get rid of these ads!