Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Custom car revival

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Moriarity, Jun 13, 2015.

1. 'Mo

'Mo

[QUOTE="Moriarity, post: 11062236, member: 218" View attachment 2945761

That, ladies and gentleman is all I have from the 2015 CCR , hope you enjoyed it. And if you have a traditional custom and want to attend, I suggest pre registering soon as there is a 200 car limit[/QUOTE]

Great parting shot to a great thread. Thanks for the ride!

Moriarity likes this.
  2. Thanks Mark for taking the time to post up all these great pics. Definitely a show that is on my "Do Not Miss" list. Registration going in this week for next year. Now the only problem is we have to wait a whole 'nuther year. :(

Moriarity likes this.
  3. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Only about 11 months until CCR 2016

drdave likes this.
  4. ....and I just got home with my new purchase from this year's CCR....a whole 11 months to wait until I can drive it to Indy. Back and forth to work will have to do for now. :)

guthriesmith and Moriarity like this.
  5. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Oh man, you prolly drove pretty close by my place on your way home, had I known I would have invited you to stop over. How did the Chevy drive on the trip back?

6. Actually, I cheated and drove up with the trailer. Had the Mrs and the 10 year old along and we made a mad dash road trip out of it and hit the Laura Ingalls' sites on our way there and back since our daughter is going through those books right now, so we were up and down the far west side of the state and didn't make it over your way. Left to my own devices, I would have LOVED to stop by your place and see where the magic happens, but even with an invite, it probably wouldn't have been able to work out this trip. :( Maybe one of these days. :)

The car drives like a dream!! Myron did a fantastic job on it...evidenced by the 100k miles over the last 17 years and it still looks like a million bucks. He had to take a picture of it up on the trailer after we loaded it to show his friends the first time it had ever been on a trailer since he built it....and hopefully the last. ;) Drove it to work this morning and was so impressed the difference the c-notch and raised tunnel makes compared to my un-notched Merc....amazing what you get used to. LOL Needless to say, the notch has moved up the priority list several clicks for the Merc. ;)

IMG_8704.JPG

Maverick Daddy and Moriarity like this.