Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Curbspeed Coupe. "Holy Hell" 10/4/2020

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by curbspeed, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Ok now we're talking

2. kisam

kisam

Very nice!

curbspeed likes this.
  3. Thanks. I'm having fun doing the bodywork believe it or not.

4. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

Hubba hubba.. That dash is purdy!

curbspeed likes this.
  5. fleetside66

fleetside66

I see my old ignition switch plate thingy...I'm proud to have a molecule of involvement in that over that top dash. That clock is insane!

curbspeed likes this.
  6. dash looks nice ! on the fence about the high beam accessories.. it's cool...hey it's your ride if you like it that's all what matters...

7. I am painting 3 sets of headlights Rob. I will have options. I intend to go with the Yankee Owlites more than likely. King Bees are my third set. Been doing some woodwork to sell. I'll get back on this stuff soon.

8. BTT, what no updates Mo-Tater !

9. Started a new job a month back and have been working hard at that. Energy to get back in the garage is building again. I go in spurts. It will happen. I have done some small stuff that is not too impressive for pictures. Soon.

10. Body is off frame for some final welding here and there. Frame bodywork will commence this week. It is happening. I just have not been motivated to post pictures of things that are boring. My focus has been on my new job with the State of Arizona. Finally have a kickass job that will help with funds. I should have something to post in the near future. Sorry for the long delay. Life.

11. BTT, let's see a update Dale ! just had to give this thread a kick ! LOL

12. Soon. Frame is painted and I'm bolting chrome goodies on.

13. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

NICE!!!

14. JimmyD3234

JimmyD3234
    from PA

LOVE THE HOOD & DASH & LID THIS GOING TO ONE BAD - ASS CAR -- I LIKE EVERY THING YOU ARE DOING ON THIS CAR - WOW -COOL :D:D:D-:cool::cool::cool:

15. JimmyD3234

JimmyD3234
    from PA

THAT IS SO COOOLLL I LOVE IT NET :cool::cool::cool::cool:

16. JimmyD3234

JimmyD3234
    from PA

:cool::cool:
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - YA IT LOOKS BUTCHING DO IT :p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

17. show us some pictures ! aka dim bulb !

18. [​IMG]

What is that toggle switch panel part out of? It is really cool!

19. That's where the stock radio head would have been. I made the filler and added the toggles for fuel pump and interior dome light. Indicator lights will be for turn signals. I should have some chassis pics up soon. I have been working on it quite a bit when I can.

loudbang likes this.
  20. News Flash!!! Update to commence forthwith. Pictures of things I have been up to over the last few months. Pictures tell the story. I am moving forward. I may be slow but I'm happy about this progress. Enjoy if you will. Frame pics 001.JPG More complete chassis pics 002.JPG More complete chassis pics 003.JPG More complete chassis pics 004.JPG More complete chassis pics 005.JPG More complete chassis pics 006.JPG More complete chassis pics 007.JPG Painted Chassis Pictures 001.JPG Painted Chassis Pictures 002.JPG Painted Chassis Pictures 003.JPG Painted Chassis Pictures 004.JPG Painted Chassis Pictures 005.JPG Painted Chassis Pictures 006.JPG Painted Chassis Pictures 009.JPG Painted Chassis Pictures 010.JPG Painted Chassis Pictures 011.JPG Painted Chassis Pictures 013.JPG Painted Chassis Pictures 014.JPG Painted Chassis Pictures 015.JPG Painted Chassis Pictures 017.JPG Painted Chassis Pictures 018.JPG

mgtstumpy, Stogy, ls1yj and 13 others like this.
  21. A work of art!

curbspeed likes this.
  22. Xman

Xman

Very, Very Nice!

curbspeed likes this.
  23. Duke

Duke

Excellent work!

curbspeed likes this.
  24. Cool.
    Al.

curbspeed likes this.
  25. Paul

Paul
    Editor

Sweet

curbspeed likes this.
  26. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

now ya went and made it too nice...Creeping Elegance has a grip on you now ;)

curbspeed and kidcampbell71 like this.
  27. Kiwi Tinbender

Kiwi Tinbender

It may have hold of the car, Larry, but it will never have a chance at the Owner.....:D:D

curbspeed, kidcampbell71 and 3wLarry like this.
  28. loudbang

loudbang

Man the copper color parts give it extra pizazz.