Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cruz Nights?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HAMBANDY, Nov 7, 2007.

1. HAMBANDY

HAMBANDY
    Member Emeritus

Hi , I am staying at the Country inn Motel on El Camino Real until Monday. I am an outpatient at the hospital and all my tests are done. I just waiting to start my treatments beginning on monday coming. I am going to stay at the ronald mcdonald house for a week starting monday as we are still on a waiting list to get in there. My dad has a van rented and he said he will take me to the good guys car show in Pleasenton on Saturday . I still have alot of pain in my arm I am taking morphine for that. I usaully have trouble in the morning but it gets better as the day goes by. I think I am free til monday unless the hospital calls. We are leaving here next weekend on Sun or Monday for home if all goes o.k. Andy

2. KIRK!

KIRK!

Cool, I'm glad you can make it to the show. What's even neater is that Ronald McDonald House is the charity that Goodguys donates to. Let me know how many tickets you need.

I'll PM you my cell number. Call me when you guys get to the front spectator gate and I'll come hand you the tickets.

3. surfer1316

surfer1316

HAMBANDY counted to infinity!!.............. TWICE!!! When HAMBANDY does a push up, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the earth down!!! Scientists believe the universe began with the big bang, it was actually HAMBANDY with that 1st-2nd shift

HAHA, great to hear from you HAMBANDY

4. Well...Hell, how about Sunday afternoon?

At the hotel?

5. caddydave

caddydave

Andy, If your looking for something to do today or tomorrow, I can show you the tanks if you wish. We're probably going to start a V8 Sherman today. 4 cam 32 valve 1100 cu.in. not much in the way of mufflers...pretty cool. I'm probably about 20 minutes from your hotel. let me know.. DAVE

6. HAMBANDY

HAMBANDY
    Member Emeritus

Hi Caddydave, How can we reach you. Andy

7. caddydave

caddydave

I'll pm you my number here at the shop... DAVE

8. Have a great time this weekend at the Goodguys show, Andy! That rules, Kirk! Praying for you all next week....

9. old beet

old beet

Good on you guys for lookin out for ANDY!!!!!..................OLDBEET

10. fitzee

fitzee

This is just too cool. Andy make sure you take lots of pictures.I want to see everthing. Guys, show him a good time.

fitzee

11. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

:p Wow!!! You guys all ROCK!!!
    can't wait to see some pics from this stuff :D

Have fun Andy!!!!!!

12. 41 Dave

41 Dave

Andy, Hope you have fun at the Goddguys Show. I've never been but hear it is one of the best on the west coast ! Our prayers and thoughts will be with you next week !

41 Dave

13. caddydave

caddydave

14. fitzee

fitzee

Just off the phone with Chris.Andy and his parents are having a ball at the goodguys show,They had to call me from there to tell me about all the stuff.I think they just wanted to rub it in.lol.Andy is cruzen the fair ground as we speak in a golf cart.KIRK you rock.Thanks for looking out for our little buddy.

fitzee

15. brewsir

brewsir

Hope you enjoyed it before the wet stuff came down. Don't know if you like loud obnoxious choppers doing burnouts (haha...yea right...who doesn't) but Sunday afternoon in Sf is this dirtbag thing going on....if you guys have time it may be fun for awhile! http://dirtbagchallenge.com/index.htm

16. Kirk,THANK YOU,for the royal treatment you've given Canada's,and the HAMB's,most important young hot rodder.Andy,so glad you and your family were able to make it to the show.:D