Register now to get rid of these ads!

Crusher Bound !!!! If you need something off of it , speak now...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ratroddude, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Ratroddude

Ratroddude
    BANNED

It is a car I have aquired , I think it's a mercury , can you use something off of it? I think this is the best way to do old cars...if they are ready to meet their demise , then you should offer up any and all parts for cheap so it doesn't die in vain.....:)

Attached Files:

2. Wellsville

Wellsville
    from Sweden

It is a 55 Mercury Monterey ,,, had one like it years ago,,, Thanks for the memory! ;)

3. not much there i wouldnt let the windshield get crushed , if its good

4. Ratroddude

Ratroddude
    BANNED

It's a distant memory...too many tree branches hanging over it...:mad:

5. AntiBling

AntiBling

Why would you crush that? That shell looks like a damn nice start for a car you don't see that often.

6. How cheap is cheap. I would love to have that gauge cluster. I had one of those too, neat cars.

7. Ratroddude

Ratroddude
    BANNED

When I get the car home , I will take $20 for it , plus the ride , cheap enuf?:)

8. Butcher's Shop Customs

Butcher's Shop Customs
    from Paducah KY

Rats! I was thinkin that cluster would make some nice wall art! Didn't need it anyway.

9. Ratroddude

Ratroddude
    BANNED

The whole underneath is gone , and it looks like a bunch of kids did the watusi on the top years ago , besides , if I think it needs to go to get squashes , and I live in the rust belt , you can guarantee its trashed !!!..lol:D

10. Lowriders Art Gallery

Lowriders Art Gallery
    from Montana

How many do you want to buy AntiBling? Are you willing to travel to West Virginia to get it? How about Billings, Mt. for a better one? Didn't think so. There comes a point when the only thing left is parts. I'm sure Ratroddude is not wasting anything that can be saved. If more people would do what Ratroddude is trying, more cars would get saved. Instead we have hoarders who think every morsel is gold, so they litter the landscape and create a problem for everyone. If that car has sat as long as it looks like it has, back East, there isn't much left. Go save something that can be saved.

11. I'd be interested in the entire rear quarters (top to bottom, door jamb to back, all the way in to the trunk lip) ...both sides

PM Sent

12. dave s

dave s

what does it have for a trans? im looking for a merc splined front snout of the driveshaft...

13. evol55

evol55

Maybe the seat can be pulled and sold unless its to far gone.