Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest CRS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jaw22w, Oct 19, 2021.

1. winduptoy

winduptoy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Had my painters pants on, got the tools together one of which was a 1/4" ratchet
    Slipped it in the 'side pocket' on the pant leg...
    Found it when I got undressed that night
    My wife calls me 'Mr. Dumas'

Boneyard51, loudbang and wicarnut like this.
  2. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

CRAFT mixed with a lifetime of silly habits. I'll have a part in my hand, need another tool, go to the box for it, set the part on the box as I angrily search for the where-the-fuck-izzit wrench. Go back to the job. Now where's the damn part? Where did I put that? Same with tools, and the never ending search for the blow gun. Worse yet? The dearest of friends help and put things away, maybe change where it's been for 20 years. Today you need it, they're not here, overflow of self doubt, then you find something else you couldn't find a cpl days ago.

This is CRAFT for sure. Just think, how many "craftsmen" are here? :cool:

3. 2OLD2FAST

2OLD2FAST
    from illinois

Ahhhh , the blow gun. The master of becoming invisible,of hiding everywhere , I fixed him ,I' got 4 now !!

seb fontana, Boneyard51 and loudbang like this.
  4. I 'clicked' in here to do something.......... *****??*****
    Give me a minute while I recollect what it was. ......??..... :oops: :confused:

Boneyard51 and loudbang like this.
  5. Slopok

Slopok

Got my preperation H mixed up with the poli-grip, now when I talk I sound like an asshole but at least my gums don't itch! :eek: :rolleyes: o_O

6. gsjohnny

gsjohnny

how many times making parts for the race car and forget to um......put the holes in and then realize i put them in the mirror image. anybody need paperweights.....
    and my garage has a boat load of parts i have no idea where, when or why i got them.

X-cpe, bobss396, loudbang and 3 others like this.
  7. I pulled a Hurst shifter out of a box I closed up 30 years prior. It was taped shut. I found 2 shift handles in it... not a clue where the 2nd one came from. Maybe some help from the future? After a few years driving the car I put it in, I did need the 2nd shifter.

8. Jacksmith

Jacksmith
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Aridzona

Hey, I've got a good idea... oops... there it goes...