We’ve been hard at it, I ordered a set of adjustable QA1 shocks for the rear that have enough stroke for the airbags, here is a pic of one of them mocked up. Here is my chopped up radiator core support, basically after I removed everything that was the stock support I cut 4” forward to have it clear the condenser, radiator & fans. I had to remove the stock hood latches and grille supports as well I’ve modified and got them back in place as well. Here it is with the condenser & radiator in place And of course with the fans installed. Even with it all moved ahead I can only stick my hand between the back of the fans and the pulleys, barely enough room. I don't have the PS steering pulley on, pretty sure I'm going to remove it. I’m trying to make a cap that will span the entire width of the shroud, I started hammering out this to cover make it all look as good and fluid as possible. Kinda hard to see but here is a pic of the insid of the LF fender looking forward, notice the fresh air vents are gone. This was to make room for tire to go up inside the fender when layed out. After I get the front end finally done I’ll be closing in the trans tunnel I've got a bunch more pics coming of more progress we've done.