Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cragar Headers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by davesvintage, Nov 1, 2013.

1. davesvintage

davesvintage

I bought these Ford FE headers from a friend and need help to id the application. They are Cragar "Cool Blue" headers with part #46770 and date code 10 75. I have checked all forums, sites, images and makes both past and present and cannot identify the specific application. They are NOS with a couple of minor dents and bolt easily on a 428. Does anyone have a listing or catalogue from the period of 1969-76??

Attached Files:

2. Not truck - I'm sure of that. And I think the Fairlane were 46110, so they may be Mustang

3. AHotRod

AHotRod

4. This is from a 69 Bell catalog but they are not listed here.....

[​IMG]

5. Steve!

Steve!
    BANNED
    from at the gym

From my 1976 Midwest Auto Specialties Catalog. Part #46770 = 69-74 Ford F250 (4 whl. dr.) with or w/o aux. fuel tank 352-360. double click on image and zoom in

Attached Files:

• 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      496.6 KB
      Views:
  6. davesvintage

davesvintage

Thanks Steve. After I bolted them on a 428SCJ engine, I suspected a truck app as they routed far and down the side of engine. I own a big block 67 Fairlane with Coyote Headers and they fit high and close to block so I knew probably not Mustang. Oh well, I will clean them up and see if I can find a home for them. Thanks everyone and thanks to the power of the HAMB. You too Ryan for all you do!!!!!!!