Register now to get rid of these ads!

Crafty B sandcast Speed bullet headlights

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Crafty B, May 13, 2009.

1. Crafty B

Crafty B

Here is the first set of the new CNC machined Speed Bullet headlights.. I have been working on this project for months and I think they turned out pretty good. I changed the front bezel so now it screws on and this replaced the small bolts that attached the bezel on from the inside of the light. Im using a 55 watt hallogen bulb and they are plenty bright.

Crafty
    www.crafty-b.com

Attached Files:

2. saltflatmatt

saltflatmatt
    Alliance Vendor

Amazing! Perfection! Beautiful!

3. banjorear

banjorear

Crafty:

Simply beautiful and, dare I say, nicer looking that E&J's. One question: Any chance of getting them with a stud so they can mount on a Ford-style headlight bar ball socket?

I would really be interested if you could do them that way.

Let us know.

4. Those look awesome!

5. hustlinhillbilly

hustlinhillbilly
    from ohio

Absolutly beautiful. The only thing that stops me from making things like this is my lack of talent. One question. With the assembly screwing into place, what keeps it from unscrewing due to vibration?

6. mecutem

mecutem

Another great product from Kirk's shop. Very nice. I have been in Kirks shop and viewed many of the items he makes. He is talented, hard working, honest and fair. He never toots his own horn so I thought it good that I toot his horn for him. Steve

7. the-rodster

the-rodster

I dig all of your stuff, this is no exception.

Rich

8. Carb-Otto

Carb-Otto
    from FINkLAND

Nice work, again!

9. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

beautiful, I will be in touch soon for some of your other bits.

10. HEBE GB

HEBE GB

Cool little light and impressive catalog.

11. Crafty B

Crafty B

WOW!!! thanks for the kind words guy's this project has been alot of fun and Im working on some new products that will be coming out soon. The threaded bezels fit perfect and lock down tight then they meet the light body. If in the event they do loosen up I will drill a small hole on the bottom of bezel and just insert a pin punch and give the bezel a little turn to lock it in place. I really don't think they will loosen up because of how nice they fit together but road time will tell for sure!!! I will be working on different style mounts for the lights soon and I think a stud mount is a good ldea and should no problem to make. I like to show fellow hambers what I have been up to and I use the feedback that I get from you to help improve the products that I make. If you need more info PM me or check out the website ALL of my nostalgic parts are there and the site is super ez to use so here is the link to my site.
    www.crafty-b.com
    Thanks
    Crafty

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  12. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Very slick looking!
    Someone said "catalog"? You gotta catalog? Shoot me a PM
    John