Register now to get rid of these ads!

*****Cowboy Bob's Hamb Gas Rail Stolen in Tulsa

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 2b-banjo, Jul 11, 2008.

1. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

why would you steal that thing anyway? it's not like you can take it to your local strip and run it or anything. it's a fucked up shame but, someone is probably pulling the motor and cutting up the tube as we speak-people are fucked up. sorry for your loss.

2. SuperFleye

SuperFleye
    Alliance Vendor

I guess that means that we need to look for a fucked up shitty rat rod with one hell of an engine....

3. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

1650!!!!great!!!

4. 97

Damn it looks like the sticky has come unstuck.

Bump bump

5. Big Dad

Big Dad

I'll add $100.00 for the reward .. makes it $1750.00

6. Talked to Bob today ...man is beat up, after pumping 3 years of blood ,sweat and tears in to that car .feels like he lost a child... AND seeing him race it and the pure excitement on his face "like a lil kid at Christmas" every time he got behind that wheel. There is no punishment harsh enough for the ass holes that stole his car !!!!!

7. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

actually, that'll make it $1850... i told 2b that mama fiddy an i would chip in a c-note.

but yea, i called bob today, and as louver dude mentioned, he's really fuckin beaten and tore up about this. cant blame the man either.

8. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

killer! bob...your car will be found bud! or bodys!

9. CadillacKid

CadillacKid

Man..I can't believe this...I just heard, and if there's anything I can do Bob or Tubey, just let me know...
    Jake

10. Doc Squat

Doc Squat
    from tulsa, ok

I, like all the Tulsa guys get fucking sick when this happens here. There is such a core of great car people here that are the salt of the earth and would give you the shirt off their back. Sorry. Will do what we can around here by listening and keeping an eye out. Sure hope it turns up and the assholes that did this get whats coming to them.

11. Black Magic

Black Magic

Is 1850.00 the total if so I will update the ad #1259815 on racing junk.

12. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

I don't know Bob, but with all the love he's getting from my bros (and from that ho Breeder), I'll chip in the $150 to make it an even two grand. Hope he gets it back! - Jeff

13. 38pickup

38pickup

Damn, I am at a lost for words. Every time I saw that car I drooled over it. :(
    I hope they get the guys. I will be spreading the word down here in Illinois.

-Tony

14. Black Magic

Black Magic

Just up dated Racing Junk ad to $2000.00.

15. willysguy

willysguy
    from Canada

I totally agree! A friends truck was trying to be ripped off a couple of years back from his hotel and he wasn't even at a car event. He was lucky however, a woman working cleaning an office building nearby spotted the guy crawling in the back window called 911 and they caught the POS!

16. Sorry to hear about the rail, quad, and trailer. I will keep an open eye here in the Phx area.

I love the Texas way. I'd shoot anyone that is cought messing with my shit.

17. Rick Sis

Rick Sis
    from Tulsa OK

I think everyone cares a great deal, but we do need pics/info on the ATV and trailer ASAP. The pics we have show much of the firewall forward parts of the dragster. Any pics available showing other parts of the car could be helpful.

Everyone, no mater where you are, can help by keeping a careful eye out for anything on ebay, Craig's list, swap meets, or local sales on any part that could possibly have come from this car. All it takes is one part to lead to the Assholes.

18. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the trailer...first off...how many of ya have pics of your car trailer???id say maybe 10% of us on here...so thats prolly not goin to happen...i can tell you this...
    BLK
    18 FT
    DUAL AXLE
    ON THE FRONT PASS SIDE, BOB HAS TAKEN THE RAIL, EXTENDED IT 4 INCHES ON EACH END, SO HE CAN REMOVE IT, SET HIS RAMPS UP, AND DRIVE THE ATV UP ON THE FRT OF THE TRAILER, WITHOUT REMOVIN THE CAR! IT BOLTS ON WITH 3/4 INCH BOLTS!
    BOB IS LOOKIN FOR BETTER PICS OF THE QUAD ALSO, BUT YET AGAIN, ITS NOT A SHOW, RACE QUAD, SO PICS MIGHT BE HARD TO COME BY!
    AND TO THE MAX GUY IN THIS THREAD...JUST SHUTUP MAN! YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT! BOBS NOT ON THE HAMB, HE IS TRYIN TO LEARN SO AS TO POST UPDATES, PICS, AND COMMENTS, SO JUST KEEP YOUR BS TO YOURSELF PLEASE!
    just got off the phone with bob, he is aware and humbled, by the 2k reward! he is callin all the contacts in the tulsa area to let them know!
    ive hung out with bob for one whole day! thats it..but bobs the kinna guy that you just like instantly! i knew him a whole 4 hrs, and he had already offered his shop, time, tools to me for free, to help me build a chassis! that my firends, is class!

19. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

I've had two cars stolen in Texas and it's not fun but, I don't know how I'd handle this. You can't trust anybody anymore and the hotel/motel situation is getting very bad. The cops here roam the motels at night looking for partiers and idiots that steel stuff like this. What the hell is the idiot who stole this going to do with it? I hope I can help but a bat, tire iron or gun is what they need and I agree if bodies would start dropping in cases like this, this crap would stop. Good luck and I really hope Bob gets it back. You guys are awesome for helping him out and it means a lot to him I'm sure.

20. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'd be checking around the areas around Tulsa that are popular for playing with quads and dirt bikes. I'd bet that the quad and probably the trailer will show up at one of them.

Guys need to work together and park their cars/rigs so that they are blocked in at these motels and other places that may be a bit spooky to leave the vehicle unattended. Circle the wagons so to speak. It might be a bit of a pain for those wanting to get out and run around early but it might keep a car or trailer from being stolen.

21. dabirdguy

dabirdguy
    Member Emeritus

Has everyone posted links to this on their local Craigslist?

22. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Bump fer bob!!!

23. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Yes, on the KC board.

24. oilslinger53

oilslinger53
    from covina CA

ill send this to my relatives in el reno oklahoma. lots of cousins aunts and uncles.

25. LastMinuteMark

LastMinuteMark
    from So. Cal.

I'm not sure if this has been posted in the thread already, if it has....sorry. I read another "stolen car" thread a while ago and someone mentioned putting flyers down at the local gas company or electrical company. because their meter readers get the oportunity to look in alot of peeps yards, and with a reward of 2000 that would be a bit of an incentive to keep their eyes open.

anyway i hope you get your hot rod back.....i fockin hate theives

26. Black Magic

Black Magic

27. t-town-track-t

t-town-track-t
    from Tulsa

28. MoKanMan

MoKanMan
    from Joplin, MO

29. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

30. irockwithdirt

irockwithdirt

Makes me sick to see something like this happen, BUMP.