Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Coupe or Roadster? Watcha think?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Choppa Hanee, Aug 21, 2011.

1. A Rodder

A Rodder

My buddy Mitch, here on the hamb has an A roadster, when he and his wife came to Billetproof in it they looked like they were having the time of there life. Yeah I got a little jealous. So month I ended up with a trade for a 27 touring T roadster without a top. Let me say I am not comparing the two models of cars, just the fact they are open. And I knew I would be selling it but was excited about driving a roadster around for a while. I have a Tudor and a couple months ago bought a stocker coupe. Well after four days of just going to work, hitting lunch, chasing parts etc. probably a hundred miles or so. I was kinda beat with the sun. That was a realization that unless it had a top, I have no interest in a roadster. And be honest how much fun would a roadster be with the top up?

2. Model A Fan

Model A Fan

Here it is with my Grandpa sitting on the front tire. Quite a sweet little roadster. I vote the Coupe unless you find a 30/31 roadster, now those are better than the 28/29 in my opinion. Better flowing lines and a little beefier looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Kerry67

Kerry67

The thing about it is, we don't have to worry about rain here.....As for the heat, when it is 115 degrees outside it is the same as snow to people in other areas of the country, we just don't really drive them too much (at least in the daylight), but for 8 or 9 months a year, it is ROADSTER weather here. Get the Roadster Brent, you KNOW you are dyin for it.....

4. Damn it Kerry! I went over there today and drooled on it a little more. All day today I have been looking at ol skool roadsters on the internet. I gotta get that thing and maybe find a coupe body down the road to keep my coupe idea's burning. Why can't I have 1 of each!:rolleyes:

6. This one makes my eye's and brain happy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Model A Mark

Model A Mark
    from dallas
    1. Holley 94 Group

i vote roadster,
    heres mine

Attached Files:

8. scrap metal 48

scrap metal 48

I vote chopped coupe.. But the roadsters you have shown are pretty cool.....

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  9. Kerry67

Kerry67

I really like this one as well. Not a fan of the raw metal look however. Maybe flat black with red rims..............................kidding. A color of some sort though....

10. A Rodder

A Rodder

11. I'de go roadster.....You ever own a convertable anything? I have a roadster currently,and got rid of a coupe,but that's just me.You can always wear a hat!

12. I decided to keep the coupe. As it turns out the guy who owns the roadster would probably want some cash. So...I'll find a roadster later down the road and have both. ;)

13. 32SEDAN

32SEDAN

Good call! You deserve both Brother