Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Copper City Gear Jammers Rod and Custom Car Show. Butte MT

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hackman, May 5, 2014.

1. We have had a lot of great response on this show and I am very happy to present it to the HAMB! The Copper City Gear Jammers presents the first annual Rod and Custom car show on July 25th 2014! This is an indoor/outdoor show at the Butte Civic Center in Butte MT. We are looking for the best hot rods and customs as well as classics from all over the northwest to come to Butte for an amazing time! The show will be taking place during Evil Knievel Days in uptown Butte so there will be tons of attractions and events to go along with this great show.
    We are preregistering for inside spots at 40 dollars and outside spots at 20 dollars. We have overnight security so no need to worry about pulling in and out. The number on the flyer is direct to me so call for more information or to preregister. You can also PM me for more info.

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1399310589.201898.jpg

Check us out on Facebook and we hope to hear from you soon!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  2. Bump!!! Going to be an awesome show!

3. To the top! We have plenty of inside spots open so please call for more info.

Thanks HAMB
    Hack

4. To the top. Any NW HAMBers interested. I filled 2 more inside spots yesterday. Plenty more to be had.

Hack

5. Bumpity for the morning crowd.

Have a good day boys and girls.

6. Calling all NW HAMBers!! lets do this. Please call 406-498-8840 for more info or PM me with any questions

Hack

7. Bump. Happy Sunday.

8. To the top boys and girls. Happy Friday!

9. Bump. Have a good week all

10. TTT Calling all NW HAMBers!!! Lets make it a blow out!

11. Inside show spots are filling up. Call today to reserve yours!

12. bump. Have a great week everyone. Preregister today!

13. To the top. Call the number on the banner to register. Or we will see you there!

14. Bump. We are going to have an awesome show! Some cars that registered yesterday are unreal. But I don't want to spoil the surprise. Come to Butte MT on the 26th!

15. Forgot to mention to check out our face book page! Lots of cool event coverage and burn out clips too!

16. To the top! We are on our way now! going to be a great show. All the SW MT guys bring your rods and customs for a great time, a great venue, and awesome people!

17. Hoping to make it down on Saturday if I can get away from work.

18. Very cool! We will be there from 10AM to 10PM or later on Saturday. Hope to see you there!

19. Back up. Looks like all of our inside spots are nearly full. only 3 spots left. Lots of outdoor spots though! If you are in the area, come and see all the action that Butte has to offer this coming weekend on EK Days!!

20. kdtjb

kdtjb
    from Idaho

Sounds like the place to be this weekend. Got any info on rooms to rent?

21. Well it will be tight but there are places you can rent for the weekend on Craigs list. Other than that i would just check all the hotels asap!