Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Coolest Hot Rod at Indy Goodguys?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 390Merc, Sep 19, 2011.

1. 390Merc

390Merc
    from Indiana

Just my personal opinion, this has been one of my favorite hotrods ever since I saw it a few years ago. Looks just like an old 3n1 AMT or Lindberg model kit combo that somebody built using all the custom and hotrod pieces and it came to life! The dragster is also a big plus this year!

Attached Files:

2. Cub8556

Cub8556

Very very cool. I agree one of the best there. I personally liked the black 30 coupe that was across from it on Saturday.

3. dontlifttoshift

dontlifttoshift

I think it looks like it was built in the 60's because it was. Someone on here will know for sure.

4. hemi

hemi

X2... I look at TONS of hot rods every year... This one is truly one of my favorites....

5. fbama73

fbama73

My vote for coolest rod at Indy GG was the green and white '34 Ford pickup that was there on Saturday only. Apparently, NOBODY got any pictures of it.

I stepped out for a lung dart with one of my model car staff, and we saw it and strolled over. I didn't have my camera with me,m and when I went back inside, I had to work some more.

6. Thats only the coolest because I wasn't there... oh and my car aint that cool.