Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cool !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mytlo56, Nov 26, 2003.

1. I'm digging these conversions more and more, seriously. I saw that Kaiser, then this... and I know I've seen at least half a dozen others here and there. They look pretty goddamn cool. If you've got a four door and want a 2, looks like the coolest way to deal with that problem... [​IMG]

2. sleeper

sleeper

A quick photo-chop & drop......

3. I've seen Hudsons done like that, but that's the first Ford... looks pretty good!

Jay

4. That'd be a ute boys.....and they are stock...in Australia at least! [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. This is a good conversion in my opinion. We got that ugly '50 Plymoth 4dr here and thought about the same thing the other day. With no tailgate, but some curved chrome rails like old wreckers or firetrucks had back in the early days it would make some good race bike transporter or suppin'. It's midnight here now and I can't take a pic of that Ply. Will do that tomorrow, maybe somebody is in the mood for a little photoshopping then.

6. See if this works..... [image]http://au.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rmaskell2000/vwp?.dir=/1949+Ford+ute&.dnm=Front+three+quarter.jpg&.view=t[/image]

Ah hell...hopefully this is it!

Attached Files:

7. Deyomatic

Deyomatic
    from CT

I just did a search on ebay LAST NIGHT for all the cars in Phoenix and that one didn't pop up.