Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cool stuff for my birthday

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LeftCoastErik, Jan 15, 2012.

1. LeftCoastErik

LeftCoastErik

My wife kicked ass at Christmas with the Mad Fab full collection and a badass smoker. For my birthday (Big 40) she put a party together with rented arcade games and this awesome cake.
    I was most impressed that she told the bakery to do an orange fade on the cake. Apparently they had never done that, but liked the way it turned out so much they are putting it on their website.

<table style="width:auto;"><tbody><tr><td>[​IMG]</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From Jan14 update</td></tr></tbody></table>
    <table style="width:auto;"><tbody><tr><td>[​IMG]</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From Jan14 update</td></tr></tbody></table>

2. 4950ford

4950ford
    from cushing,ok

that's awesome dude, enjoy your special day.

3. 69f100

69f100
    from So-Cal

happy birthday! i got everything i wanted pretty much for mine yesterday. im actually mid party at the moment, and ill be honest, id rather be in the garage. haha

4. LeftCoastErik

LeftCoastErik

Thanks guys. I did manage to spend most of yesterday in the shop before I started partying. I am in recovery mode now but I just poured a beer from what's left of the keg and it still tastes good

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

5. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Sounds like she's a keeper. Will she drag a floor jack through the rocks in the pits at your local race track too? We saw that one night at our local strip.:D

6. 1950-mercury

1950-mercury

Wow!!! That's to cool. I didn't get anything like that for my birthday yesterday. :( Oh well, there's always next year.:) By the way, happy birthday!!!