Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cool old wrecking yard

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dvs, Feb 23, 2009.

1. dvs

dvs

Here's a link to an "Auto Corral" that seems to have a lot of nos parts and quite a few 40's 50's and 60's bodies, engines and complete cars. Maybe they have that certain part you've been looking for.
    http://ctcautoranch.com/

2. -DMC-

-DMC-
    from Ohio

We sure dont have yards like that here no more. It all started with damn E-Check. Since then, all cars from late 70`s and older are smashed...Whether they had emissions or not...In the late 80`s-mid 90`s, all the old cars dissapeared...

Hard to believe all them cars are still there sitting. Unless people out west are used to old cars sitting everywhere...I am lucky to see a muscle car in the weeds around here, let alone a whole yard...Must be nice. But I am sure he sets his prices fairly high also...

3. aldixie

aldixie

Walked around that yard last year. He has some good stuff there. Prices aren't cheap as he knows what he has. He buys a lot of the old yards that have gone out of business.

4. skidsteer

skidsteer

That's a good thing, even though he isn't cheap. So many of us say 'if only I had the money, I'd buy them cars and save them', but of course, we don't.

5. Angry Frenchman

Angry Frenchman

that funny, late 70's camaro aren't that cheap down there.

6. Mattilac

Mattilac

God I wish there were yards like that around here...

7. There are if you know where to look.