Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

COOL! Center console for bomber seats, double cup holders, Hot Rod Solid Rivets!

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by irishpol, Nov 6, 2018.

1. irishpol

irishpol
    from Texas

City: pflugerville

State: TEXAS!
    Price: $145.00
    A beautiful center console built to compliment the WWII style aircraft bomber seats that I build, made from .042 aluminum with hand bucked Braizier head rivets. It comes with two stainless steel cup holder inserts, Proudly built in the USA by the same craftsman that built the "El Gato Grande" dry lakes special (Featured june 08 Street Rodder) The console is 6 " wide X 14" long X 5" High which makes it ideal for coupes & roadsters alike. The console is BUILT TO ORDER and will be SHIPPED FREE within the lower 48 US states within 10 working days of payment clearing. Payment; PayPal

Check out my other listing for the bomber seats & lots more!!

Custom widths Available upon request for only $25.00 extra.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. irishpol

irishpol
    from Texas

10% discount if purchased from my website when you use the code hamb at check out

3. irishpol

irishpol
    from Texas

10% discount if purchased from my website when you use the code hamb at check out

4. irishpol

irishpol
    from Texas

5. irishpol

irishpol
    from Texas

6. irishpol

irishpol
    from Texas