Hey there. Haven't been around in a while...kinda cleaned house the last time I was. Sorry about that. Been lurking the last couple years, mostly just being nosy but it's time to contribute. I sold the T a while back to a guy in Japan and proceeded to build this other car...it isn't the most exciting thing ever but it's pretty fun. Tried to keep it '60's era specific with old parts, original or aftermarket. Hope you enjoy the thread, I'll keep it simple. Thanks for looking. The T was a great car and a lot of fun, but not something I wanted to drive for more than an hour at a time. The wind in my eyes and the sunburn on my neck was getting old and I wanted a car comfortable enough to drive as far as I wanted. I sat too high in the T and couldn't put a top on it. It was small and cramped. Something like a '32 coupe would fit that bill much better. My patience isn't what it used to be so waiting years upon years to build something and collecting parts as I go wasn't going to cut it. So I sold the T to get a jump start on the next build. Part of selling the T included delivering it to SoCal for transport. The timing of everything worked out perfectly in that I got the T to Dallas and loaded it on Bass' trailer with his roadster and we took off for the LA roadster show. We dropped the T off at H&H first thing, then hit the bank for some cash to blow at the swap meet. There I bought a radiator, a couple dashboards, a firewall, original front spreader bar, and a couple misc parts. Bass was kind enough to sell me the set of 15" x 6" Americans he had been holding onto for quite a while. The parts stash was significant before I even had the car yet. This project was found very close to home but in need of a lot of work. Actually I had it lined up to buy before the T was gone. The body was in ok shape, but needed all lower patch panels, wheel wells, and a full sub floor. It did come with most of the new parts I'd need though and I felt up to the challenge. The body also had a filled roof done by Bobby Walden himself in a class he taught locally. On our way out to the roadster show we stopped at the mayor of Wellington, Tx's place for a quick visit. Bob had come across a bunch of '32 parts including a few shells. I started out with the goal of having only real '32 parts on this car so I had to have one and he let me take my pick. The shell I chose wasn't in perfect shape but that insert was cherry! It was also around this time I decided on a Pontiac engine. My dad has always been in to Pontiacs...I grew up riding in the back seat of a '67 GTO, one of two he owned around the same time. He sold that GTO to fund his '57 Chevy build which got a 455. He's currently building a '63 LeMans A/FX car. A soon-to-be-co-worker-again had a 389 that was an old hot rod engine for sale, so I grabbed it. Another guy had an M20 and that was that. The frame that came with the car was an original. Someone had boxed the rails and started on some rudimentary crossmember stuff. It might have been easier to start from scratch, but I really wanted the original rails under this car. I collected a model A front crossmember, a Chassis Engineering center section and bought a Pete & Jakes ladder bar setup. I brought everything up to the shop and got it on the frame table and built the chassis. The 9" housing had been hanging around the shop for a while so I used it. I later upgraded the end to big bearing. Whatever frame horns that were on this frame were wrong, so I replaced them with reproductions front and rear. The front axle was a stretch-dropped '33/4 that had been filled (I later swapped this axle out). The hairpins are old aftermarket ones that were on a dragster chassis at one point. Eventually I also flattened the rear crossmember. Posies super-slide springs front and rear. I am lucky to know a lot of talented guys in Texas who make some great parts. Bob Wilson is one of them, and in addition to his brake setups he makes some hubs for using Buick drums with early Ford brakes and they worked out perfectly. At this point I'd gotten some tires, BF Goodrich 5.90 front and 8.20 rear. I mocked up the engine and trans and made some engine mounts. With the driveline in and some axles in the rear end, I had a roller finally. The chassis sat dormant at the shop for a while and I had lost some motivation for the project. I brought the chassis home and put the body on it. There it sat for a few months.