Register now to get rid of these ads!

Construction-delays-what roads to avoid to Hunnert Car?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Leadsled51, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Leadsled51

Leadsled51

Hello all, just wondering what roads have construction, huge delays, etc. Coming from Ohio, planning on I-80 most of the way. So, please let me know, thanks!

2. 80 backs up at the Illinois / Indiana border and basically blow ass until you get to west of Interstate 57. Lots of construction, bottlenecks, merges and funky exits. And of course, Illinois drivers!! :eek: Just remember, if you ain't swapping paint there's no reason to get upset. That's just how we do it here.

You could always cut down I-65 to Route 30 and take that to I-57 and back up to 80. You'll get to see some countryside, traffic lights and strip malls. Oh boy!!

Good luck and don't say I didn't warn you.

3. Leadsled51

Leadsled51

Well, thats good to know, maybe I will take your advice. If I don't, you can't say you didn't warn me!!!!!!!!!!!

4. when are you heading out leadsled? if you do come south first, you can come through indy and follow us up. we're gonna be leaving friday night between 6:30 and 7pm.