Register now to get rid of these ads!

Conroe swap meet ??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TRUCKRODDER, Oct 30, 2007.

1. TRUCKRODDER

TRUCKRODDER

I am trying to get off work to take some stuff to Conroe Texas swap meet. Is it pretty good size wise and turnout? It is over 3 hours from me so just trying to see if it would be worth it. I know Belton is the weekend after but I have only been to it once.

2. shook

shook
    from austin, tx

3. TP

TP
    from conroe tx

I've been to Belton and I live in Conroe. The conroe meet is bigger than Belton. It's usually a pretty good meet. Weather is supposed to be excellant so it will have a big turn-out. What you bringing? PM me. TP

4. BBobb

BBobb

when is the conroe swap meet

5. First weekend in November I'll be there

6. TRUCKRODDER

TRUCKRODDER

Yeah I did a search on the HAMB but did not bring up much. Anyway , thanks fellas! I am ready to go to a swapmeet or something , I have missed most this season.

7. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

Any Houston area swap meet is a shot in the dark every time they happen, whether from buyers or sellers perspective. One time nothing but burned out headers, worn out drag slicks, Camaro and Mustang parts, next time nothing but worn out T stuff and 48 Chrysler taillamps, figure it out!?

8. TRUCKRODDER

TRUCKRODDER

It's getting that way at alot of the swap meets I guess.... I enjoy just getting out doing something car related so I usually enjoy myself nomatter what though.

9. yeah, I still enjoy them, even though the mopar stuff is rare, I still stumble across some. enjoy just getting out and seeing different stuff.