Register now to get rid of these ads!

Congrats To The Rolling Bones

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cshabang, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Cshabang

Cshabang

wanted to publicly say congrats to Ken and Keith for the cover of street rodder this month, as well as the feature on Mike Mannos C dan.. Also, Congrats To Chuck for Shooting the cover (sorry chuck, I'm editing it in haha) I spoke to Chuck yesterday, and he told me the story behind the cover, and how they got that blacked out effect (not photoshopped). Be sure to ask him... I have to admit I'm a bit proud because I fabbed on the car as well before I left in August haha...and yes, thats really how the shop usually is..hahaha Congrats guys.

2. congratz yall!!

3. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

yeah the do nice stuff up there and Chuck (our favorite HAMB lurker...) LOVES shooting their stuff. Congrats guys!

4. Chuck should join!

5. Hackerbilt

Hackerbilt

The Rolling Bones crew...the cars and the use they get are rolling proof that quality and reliability doesn't come in a blister-pack from 1-800 Showrods.
    Seems to me...the more the parts have been around, the better the Hot Rod gets around!

Well deserved honour and a big congrats to all involved.

6. the-rodster

the-rodster

The cover is way cool.

I've spent some time just looking around the garage at all the "stuff" scattered about.

I love the sedan.

Rich

7. Django

Django
    from Chicago

That sedan is bad ass.

8. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Is someone going to post a photo of the cover or am I going to have to go out and buy it??:D

Congrats to the guys!

9. Cshabang

Cshabang

sorry Denise, My scanner is in my stroage unit, along with the rest of my life..hahahaha, and like I said, the shop is always filled with cool stuff.., the engine stand in the forground is made out of a 34 x member that came out of a destroyed frame, and did anyone notice Mr Bones on the back wall drinking himself silly?...haha, cool stuff indeed

10. Sutton

Sutton
    from BTR

11. Cshabang

Cshabang

no, its the March 08 issue...its a garage scene cover...

12. Congrats to a bunch of stand-up guys that do exceptionally nice stuff. They stopped by on their way to Bonneville last year and Carkiller, Hiboy 32 and I went over to the motel they were staying at and those guys got outta bed to give us a guided tour of their cars...no shit. I love the way they build hotrods and made myself a promise to try to do as good a job on my next hotrod.....as if! That's gonna be one hard promise to keep.

13. Their Bonneville adventure was filmed. I haven't seen it yet but I am looking forward to it. Congrats

www.atomichotrods.com

14. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

The cover and feature is definitely well deserved by all of the guys. The cars they build are phenomenal and distinctive. The best part is they are built to be driven, and they sure are!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    Chucks work has been hitting the features in many magazines heavy these days, and his photography has a flair that works perfect with the cars he's shooting. It was great to see such a awesome cover and features inside of Street Rodder magazine.<o:p></o:p>
    Congrats again to Chuck and the Rolling Bones...well deserved!<o:p></o:p>

15. Cshabang

Cshabang

haha, I was looking through some old pics Paul took of the trip and came across the one of the 4 of us in the trailer...