Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Congrats to FlatCad Racing on your new ink!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by n847, Nov 9, 2012.

1. n847

n847

Congrats to FlatCad racing I got my newest issue of Hotrod magazine and noticed a tiny picture of the 38 Chevy on the top of the cover. I have a strict policy of not skipping through the magazine till I've read each and every page, but I ripped through it till I found the bonneville article. I was a little let down that there wasn't more info about the Chevy. But Its cool to see another HAMBer get ink. Cool car if by some crazy chance you have never seen the car or the build you should check it out!

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=496866&highlight=flatcad

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=728009&highlight=flatcad

Check out the pic at the top of the cover!

[​IMG]

2. pops29

pops29
    from turlock ca

Thanks for Posting,, I am still trying to find a copy locally for my office. I guess the subscribers receive them first so I will keep looking this weekend

3. n847

n847

Funny because I normally see them on the news stand before I get my issue and it tends to piss me off!

4. 38FLATTIE

38FLATTIE
    from Colorado

Thanks for starting this thread, and posting this!

I was told there was a pic with the article, page 91, I think. Is that true?

5. 24riverview

24riverview

Yep, has a paragraph that talks about the class, a little about the car and even lists FlatCadRacing.org. Congrats!

6. Can't wait to see it - will have it in my mits today!

Thanks for the post and for paying attention to the FlatCad's journeys!

B&S

7. INJUNTOM

INJUNTOM

8. 38FLATTIE

38FLATTIE
    from Colorado