Register now to get rid of these ads!

Compose icon

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by heyitsnate, Jan 15, 2016.

1. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

I dont get the compose icon at all in the marketplace section , am i missing something?

2. Are you talking about the red "post new thread" button?

3. ...............Are you trying to post something in the classifieds or trying to respond to an ad?

4. That red button doesn't show until you go from the general classifieds page to one of the specific pages, like cars for sale or parts for sale, etc.

5. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

There is no feature for composing a new post in any category or subcategory of the classifieds on my device. In general discussion i get a pencil icon. Classifieds..nothing

6. Must be the device you're using or the browser you're using. Can you log on to a different device and/or browser to see if the button appears?

7. Ryan may still be tweaking the new server. Guess that could be part of the problem.

8. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

Good call ill try chrome

9. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

Oh then i cant use the app. Its been this way since ive had the app, ive reinstalled it a couple of times, ill look for updates thanks

lothiandon1940 likes this.