Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Complete SBC cross ram setup.

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by 56sedandelivery, Sep 24, 2019.

1. 56sedandelivery

56sedandelivery
    Member Emeritus

City: Everett

State: Washington
    Price: $600.00
    I have an Edelbrock C-X8 cross ram intake manifold, with two Holley factory re-manned carbs, and a NOS, skin packaged, linkage setup. I've decided I'm never going to use this, and there are enough gasser types out there that this would be right at home on. I have NO way of posting images, but look at my post count, Alliance Membership, and feedback; I'm an honest guy. Someone before me ground the Edelbrock and C-X8 names off the manifold at some point (???), but if you did't know it, you would't know it. The $600.00 INCLUDES shipping anywhere is this great country of ours, and possibly Canada; the rest of you guys are going to have to pay for that. I am Butch/56sedandelivery.

1Nimrod and chevy2tom like this.
  2. 56sedandelivery

56sedandelivery
    Member Emeritus

Bump it up please. Still have this and it's a killer deal. I am Butch/56sedandelivery

As of Nov. 1, 2019 it has been sold to a local commercial fisherman, a gill-netter. He was happy to get it all, especially for the price. He's also going to buy some other parts I have for his 327. Thanks for the space Ryan!!! I am Butch/56sedandelivery.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019