Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Complete FE Ford 428w/C6 Q-code-7-liter

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Algon, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Algon

Algon

City: Akron

State: Ohio
    Price: $1,200
    Qcode 428 with C-6, carb to pan from a 66 Thunderbird . It's all original never rebuilt... I have the body tags and front clip of the car which sat in a garage for 30 plus years. Really a shame being a rather rare one year car . You can have the whole nose clip with tags from a loaded landau coupe or I'll pull the driveline... up to you, same price either way and the $1,200 is firm. Trades however are welcome and I'll buy up to make a deal.

*I am looking for vintage Fiberglass doors for 62-64 Fairlane hardtop or sedan in any condition, any brand. Interesting- odd Hiriser 427 Ford intakes, Hiriser carbs, Ford early Dominators , THOMPSON pieces etc. I collect rare and interesting 60's drag era factory and aftermarket pieces

This is not a CJ engine (no CJ until 68) same crank, same rods, same block ( maybe no A or C scratch on the bell but it's a factory 428 4.13 bore engine), similar but smaller valve heads as is, iron 4barrel intake vs aluminum and different balancer/carb. Mechanically the same basic start ... I'm selling it as a core but it turns free and I'm sure it would run with minor effort. I normally get $1,000 for a bare 428 block, $300 for a 428 crank... more for dated CJ stuff. This is complete engine with the original trans correct for a 7liter Galaxie or Q-code Thunderbird as is.
    *pending
    33o-844-637o Dan

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017