Register now to get rid of these ads!

Complete 472 500 Cadillac Engine & TH400 transmission (46k miles running/driving)

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by BIGREDTODD, Jul 7, 2017.

1. BIGREDTODD

BIGREDTODD
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

City: Riverbank 95367

State: California
    Price: $850
    100% complete & running Cadillac 472 & TH400, great for a budget engine swap.

Pulled a couple weeks ago from a rusty (but running/driving), 1 owner 1973 Cadillac DeVille with 46k miles. Car was way too rusty to save. Complete with all accessories (A/C compressor, alternator, PS pump, etc.) from fan to drive shaft, air cleaner to oil pan. 1973 was the last year for the small (early) combustion chambers, and had one of the best cam profiles from the factory. In stock form these are great for big cruisers, but can be hopped up pretty easily with readily available intakes, rocker arms, headers, cams, etc.

I'll build a skid (included for $850 price) for freight shipment if that's needed. Engine is available for local pickup at a residential address in Central CA 95367 (halfway between Fresno & Sacramento). Possible delivery within a reasonable distance (negotiable).

Message me with any questions. Pictured below is the complete car the engine was just pulled from. Cash, USPS money order, or personal PayPal payment.

Todd
    bigredtodd@hotmail.com
    (209) 531-3051 text

I've used these guys successfully a few times for engine shipment:
    http://www.engineshipping.com/

IMG_0886.jpg

2. BIGREDTODD

BIGREDTODD
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

***SALE PENDING***