Register now to get rid of these ads!

Coming in January....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Dec 22, 2003.

1. Ryan, if it were not for the HAMB i would have never gathered the incredible amount of information that has been given....... Free for the asking.

As i approch my first full year of membership i have used many ideas that have been posted....along with learning how to use digital camera,,,typing(although spelling gives me a problem),,,and just learning how to use the computer.

You didn't invent the internet(we all know,, Al Gore clames he did).......but you did bring one ol' graybeard like me a reason to use it! Thank you, Danny

2. quickrod

quickrod

help here in ohio if needed ryan,thanks for making this site avaliable i've enjoyed it emensley.have a safe holiday! [​IMG]......quickrod

3. Chuck R

Chuck R

Ryan,
    Happy New Year.
    I have to admit that the HAMB has become a real part of my life. When I get home from work I like to log on to the HAMB and find out whats new with my online friends. Sometimes you learn , sometimes you laugh and sometimes it makes you sad. That is what makes it so special, people sharing thier lives with a group of friends some of which they have never met. Thanks for everything you have put into this site and it will be great to see the Jalopy Journal back in action.

Chuck