Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods COLORADO Hot Rodders help: Wanted

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by AcadianKid, Aug 12, 2008.

1. AcadianKid

AcadianKid

<HR style="COLOR: #e5e5e5; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e5e5e5" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title -->
    <!-- message -->I hope that one of you has seen this car recently. It might be slightly changed, but any info would be great. This is one of those cars that my family always liked but, never could quite pull the trigger on. Now we would like to have the oppurtunity to purchase it, but, unfortunatly cannot locate it. If anyone could help it would be appreciated. It had spent a good portion of its life in Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky. Last I heard it went west. Thanks in advance for any help you could provide. Please email [email protected] or (317)513-2922.
    The Roach Family

Attached Files:

2. 7"Chop

7"Chop
    from Denver

Will let you know if I see it.

3. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Don't recognize the car...and I'm well aware of a lot of cars around the Denver area...may not be in the Denver area...

R-

4. luciomduran

luciomduran

5. pan-dragger

pan-dragger

i know the car, a friend of mine owns it, and has for the last couple of years. last i heard he was takin the 6 out, among other things. don't know if it can be bought.
    i first saw that car in indy, maybe 95 or 96, was one of my favorite cars at the show.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  6. AcadianKid

AcadianKid

Can you get the contact info for me. Or refer him to me? I'd like to see if it can be bought
    thanks
    Cory
    [email protected]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  7. colorado51

colorado51

Hey, I just saw this car on Sunday at Bandimere for the "Chevy Weekend"!

It was in the car show. Don't know who owns it, I never saw anyone around it.

Oh, and it still had the six in it too.