Register now to get rid of these ads!

Collector/hunter from northern NY

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by JeremyCook, Dec 2, 2012.

1. JeremyCook

JeremyCook

At one time I was only into muscle cars & 4x4s. I still am, but with time I've learned whats around...whats been forgotten. The hunt for prohibition era vehicles has led to some great finds...and some major heartbreaks. I've collected a small junkyard of old body's & parts. Model a's are my favorite from the era. I have a 31 tudor. A 29 fourdor that's going to be an extra cab pick up. 27 t roadster & a 23 dodge bros roadster. 28/29 chevy two door sedan. These are all body's that need chassis. They are just a small part of my rust collection. I've owned a 77 camaro since 2000. It's a late model hot rod. I stirred up some old gas station sign's back in the spring & those consumed my entire summer. Now the ground is froze,the camaro is stay-billized & it's time for me to explore the H.A.M.B.

2. kennkat

kennkat

Hello and Welcome from Twain Harte, California, USA

3. charlieb66

charlieb66

Welcome from SUNNY South Carolina. Going to be about 70d today, think I'll take the grandchildren for a ride in the covert.

4. Hotrodbuilderny

Hotrodbuilderny

Welcome from Long Island

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. screwball

screwball

welcome from north of New York

6. Angry Frenchman

Angry Frenchman

welcome from R.I. we all love rust here too.