Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cole Foster

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Cole doesnt need me to polish his balls.........he needs to call me.

2. I met "THE MAN" in person for the first time in Phoenix this past November at GG`s.He was there with the 36 and had a chance to speak with him and he got a look at my roadster.A true gentleman and a man I will always have a deep respect for..No chip on this guys shoulder....just a very Kool Kat . He even suggested we take a few pics of the cars together which I did. A real memorable hot-rod experience for me.. Thanks Cole.. Time-Bomb John
    www.timebombs.ca

3. JC_32

JC_32

Cool read. I would have love to do a build-off against him. Would have been a great story....Great ride.....Great time....Great new friends.....

4. RF

RF

Fag.

Oh, and not to mispell a myth purposely or to defame a hero in any way, but Cole did in fact "sell" a product not too long ago! Albeit in Ireland, Cole whetted wimmen's panties and stretched the crotches Jimmy White's male relatives when Miller Lite aired the commercial (and subsequently displayed a number of billboards relating to) they did with him at his shop. Guess the brains at TLC never saw it before casting Hard Shine...

5. Amen.

6. 53burb

53burb

It's yer fucking hair Ant, you gotta get a stylist working on yer noggin', that South Florida strip mall haircut ain't gonna do it. Ya need fancy threads too, some nice shit from the Magic Mall........ Nads. Ya forgot a hottie like Susan and knows how to turn a wrench and loves the smell of petrol too. KNUX!

7. C4 Metal Werks

C4 Metal Werks
    from California

I have known Cole for 25 years now and back in the old days he would come into the shop I worked at and my boss would give him shit for how his car looked or how it was set up and frankly Cole never gave a shit but he would come in once a week for the same abuse from my boss. One afternoon I was on an errand with my bosses car and who pulls up beside me in his beater-Cole. My boss always thought his car was fast and Cole's was a piece of shit. I got my clock cleaned by Cole. I had him in sight for the first 30 seconds on the freeway and then he was gone. We never told my boss but we laughed about it for years.

So even that long ago Cole didn't care what people thought of his work. He made it very clear that he had his own style and it is very cool to see him get some recognition(not enough) for his talents.

I have not seen him in 5 or 6 years now but I think about stopping by and saying HI every time I drive down to visit my mom.

Cole if you read this I am glad to know you.
    Chris Canterbury