Register now to get rid of these ads!

Coker Tire Kudos !!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Grommet, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Grommet

Grommet
    from South GA

Hey all,

I just bought a set of 4 Coker wide white walls yesterday from Newstalgia Wheel ($620.00), But after the purchase I cursed myself for not remembering to use my Alliance membership and going straight to Coker. Not less than a minute after that I received an email from David Coker congratulating and thanking me for my purchase.

I replied with a thank you and briefly told him about my predicament. He didnt hesitate and then proceeded to give me a 10% discount ($62.00) off my tire purchase. AWESOME!!

I would like everyone to know what an Awesome guy David is and what great customer service Coker tire has. This is my 3rd set of tires from Coker and the first with a discount.

I encourage you all to become Alliance members.....it truly paid off for me.

Grommet

2. moefuzz

moefuzz

Corky Coker seems to be one of the few who actually takes corrective measures to insure the customer is happy.

Wish others would be so honorable.

jmho

moe

3. hotrod_32

hotrod_32

I am glad you got a good set ! I didn't

4. 348tripower

348tripower

David is a very stand up guy. I met him at the Detroit Autorama a few years back. I look him up at the shows he and I are at. Stopped to see his operation on the way south for the Power Tour.

5. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

and when you called Coker about your dissatisfaction, what was their response?

6. desotot

desotot

so my origional 49 merc tire size is 7.10 x 15 and I would like to find a wide white radial that looks like an origional tire, wonder if anyone makes a tire like this with a really wide whitewall.

7. Grommet

Grommet
    from South GA

You should go on the Coker tire site and browse...Coker has most tires with a 3" or 4" wide white wall.

You can call them also.....GREAT customer service