Register now to get rid of these ads!

Coker tire discount.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cody1958, Dec 17, 2013.

1. cody1958

cody1958
    from wichita ks

Who has ordered tires from coker and used their discount. I was wanting to know about how much you will save using alliance discount. I haven't had time to call them yet just did some searching. I'm ordering the 670 15s for my 51.

2. Inked Monkey

Inked Monkey

You'll save enough that it is like "Free shipping".

3. I've ordered 5 sets and the savings has paid for my shipping every time. HRP

4. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

^^ What those guys said - pretty much equals free shipping.

I may be wrong, but I think the discount is 10%. It may vary on the product/tire.

Malcolm

5. jamcoupe

jamcoupe

I just ordered the same thing as you and it saved me $79.20.

6. Midget25

Midget25

How do you get a discount? Tell them you are a Hamb member? I have never used Coker but have some Coker tires on my wish list........

7. This is one of the benefits to being a Alliance Member and helping to support your favorite web site,,the discount only apply's to Alliance Members. HRP

8. jamcoupe

jamcoupe

Go here

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/?page_id=175

9. DirtyJoe

DirtyJoe

Same as everyone else. Pretty much equals to free shipping. Paid for my alliance membership a couple times. I believe it is 10%.

10. marvbarrish

marvbarrish
    from SoCal

I just bought some Coker tires thru Summit Racing. I was able to get free shipping and no sales tax. That's about as good a deal that you will find on specialty tires.

11. A couple other options to get the discount if you're an alliance member:

1. America's Tire is a Coker dealer. Go to the Coker web site, find your tires, and start the checkout process. Apply your alliance discount. Print out your cart with prices, and America's Tire will match the price with virtually free shipping.

2. Order direct from Coker and have them bring the tires to a show/swap meet that they come to. Discount & free shipping.

I've done it both ways...bought tires for my Bird, and my sister's Continental.

12. 59 brook

59 brook

bought mine at a show i think at charlotte got free shipping from the show and then my hamb alliance discount

13. cody1958

cody1958
    from wichita ks

Well hell that's a good deal. Shipping these days is high so neighborhood of 80 dollars is good. Well ill get to ordering soon as I can. Thanks for info.

14. cody1958

cody1958
    from wichita ks

HRP isn't your truck on the cover of coker catalog? I figured you get freeee tires for being their catalog model. LOL nice truck!!

15. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

I just picked up some tires at the Coker booth at Turkey Run. Called them before the show date, gave them a $40 deposit, and they brought my tires with them. I paid the balance when I picked them up.

Only glitch was that I had to haul the tires back to the hotel in my 27 and they kept falling on me every time I took a turn. :eek: But I saved shipping. :)

Oh, the other glitch was that Florida is now requiring any vendor at a show to collect sales tax, just as if they had a location here. If Coker had shipped them to me there would have been no sales tax.

Don

16. 40sketter

40sketter

I have coker wide whites on both my 58 tbird and 57 Lincoln didn't get em at coker but from WALLACE WADE SPECIALTY TIRES in dallas tx. saved me a ton cause they order from the tire maker so they pass the savings on to the buyer 1-800-666-8973and if they have they will get it linsee or Wallace himself... call em up

17. mankerlia

mankerlia
    from new york

I was able to get free shipping and no sales tax.[​IMG]

18. A Rodder

A Rodder

I've bought 3-4sets, always been 10% off.

I even have a set coming now. However a buddy bought some thru ebay, sold by summit and their price and shipping is lower than coker direct even with the hamb discount.

One thing I'm real happy about is I ordered 750-16 and 550-16. Not knowing the tread patterns are different. After arrival I wasn't to pleased. They split the shipping with me on swapping the 550's to 600's.

I thought that was fair.

19. speaks

speaks
    1. 4 door kustoms

I saved a lot more then the cost of my alliance membership on my first set of tires. Its a very good deal.

20. cheepsk8

cheepsk8
    from west ky

Well over $100 on the wheels tires and caps for my 34. Great service too.

21. texasred

texasred
    from Houston

For less than the price of a bar tab, an Alliance membership is the best deal out there...

22. cody1958

cody1958
    from wichita ks

Ill have to check out summit. I got so much money and so much to do on my car for this next year. So any money saved here and there is good! I got seats to upholster Carpet to put in Floor boards to fix. just takes money money money.