Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Coker Tire discount

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tracer55, Aug 12, 2017.

1. tracer55

tracer55
    from ohio

What discount does memebers get on tires and rims from Coker Tire? Looking at purchasing a set of 670 x 15 Whitewalls and 15 x 5 stealies for my 35 Mopar Coupe project.
    Thanks

2. Budget36

Budget36

I think you need to be an Alliance Member, but as I recall it's 10%.

3. Coker has a discount?

4. Budget36

Budget36

"One of the first big companies with enough vision and foresight to join the Alliance was Coker Tires. A big thanks goes out to Corky and the boys for their support of not only The Jalopy Journal, but traditional hot rodding as a whole. Their discount varies product-by-product, but most guys will make their Alliance membership dues back by simply purchasing a set of tires. Very aggressive discounts! To get your discount online, simply grab your discount code here (must be a logged in Alliance member to view link) or call Coker up on the phone."

5. tracer55

tracer55
    from ohio

Was wandering as their add on here says save hundreds when u buy a set of tires.

Sent from my XT1080 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

6. denis4x4

denis4x4
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Colorado

Coker discount more than covers the price of an Alliance membership.

Bandit Billy likes this.
  7. not digging on coker
    the catch some heat here from time to time, so my comment was sorta sarcastic
    I appreciate their efforts in continuing to manufacture tires that fit our style car

8. 5window

5window

I have NO dog in this fight and I sincerely appreciate Coker's efforts to help the hobby. However, there has been more than one thread on some less than ideal tire experiences. I'd merely suggest, Coker or anyone else, that you do some HAMBsearch on what you're looking to buy before you plunk down your pennies and then discover you have a non-returnable issue.

bp1971, Gman0046 and da34guy like this.
  9. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

I've used the discount and was completely satisfied.

vintage6t likes this.
  10. I, too, have used the Alliance discount and have always been happy with the service I get from Coker. My last purchase from Coker was for a set of Firestone bias ply tires and tubes, I got a $80.00 plus discount and received my stuff in less than a week from ordering. Discount more than covers the $50.00 Alliance membership, seems like a pretty good deal to me!

bp1971 likes this.
  11. flyn schlosser

flyn schlosser
    from phelan, ca

I ordered my set of tires from Coker thru summit because the price was the same but it was free shipping and saved $300.00

12. Gman0046

Gman0046

I'm with 5window. I've read too many complaints about Coker why take a chance on over priced inferior products? I suggest anyone considering Coker products do a thorough search before purchasing.

Gary

13. tracer55

tracer55
    from ohio

So I am wanting Wide whitewall radials, what else is out there besides Coker?