Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Coker Firestone Deluxe Champion bias-plys 560-15 and 820-15

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by joeybsyc, Jul 10, 2017.

1. joeybsyc

joeybsyc
    from PA

City: Johnstown

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: 350.00
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg SOLD. Complete set of blackwall "big and littles" for your hot rod coupe or roadster. These have about 9000 miles on them. They are Firestone bias ply tubeless reproductions made by Coker.

Pair of 820-15 rears and a pair of 560-15 fronts. 560's are very nice, with even wear and minimal edge wear/cupping. The 820's are near the wear bars in the very center from running them with too much pressure, but both outer edges are great. I drive on these in rain, shine, and interstates with no issues ever, and the roll smooth. No plugs, no patches, etc. I'm going with whitewalls, or I'd run these at least one more season.

They are obviously used, but still have miles left, look killer, and all 4 balanced out perfectly. Selling for much less than half price of new. Will also split them up and sell either pair for 200. Will also ship anywhere at buyers expense. These pics were taken today. Last pic is of these tires on my car at Goodguys Columbus this weekend. (250 mile drive with no issues at all, in less than perfect weather.) Tires will be removed from the wheels and ready to ship tomorrow. First come, first served. Message me here or email direct [email protected]

SOLD.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    lothiandon1940 likes this.