Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

COE Parts for sale ('56 Ford C600)

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Badmoonreizen, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Badmoonreizen

Badmoonreizen
    from Howell, MI

City: Howell

State: Michigan
    Price: Various
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Hello all:
    Now that I am nearing partial completion of my "56 C600, I need to clear out some of the many spare parts I have accumulated.
    The biggest, along with beautiful widow-makers, is the complete original Y block engine, transmission, rear end, and rolling chassis. The Masonite stacked on top of the chassis I will use to line the 2 chicken coops on my property. A bunch of pictures are attached. I think the rear crossmember is a little bent from me hauling it in to my open equipment barn. Included are the original radiator and fan shroud, and the complete air cleaner assembly.
    Title and vin # are not included!
    [​IMG]

$1,250.00.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Original radiator and fan shroud.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I also have a nos 1956 fan shroud which got crumpled in shipment. Never been mounted- One of you metal wizards can straighten it out! $50.00 plus actual shipping cost.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have an original set of division bars in excellent shape. $50.00 plus actual shipping cost.
    [​IMG]
    F100 fender- $50.00 - no shipping
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Extra set of coe fenders. Fit multiple years according to the parts list) Probably too expensive to ship. $450.00.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My original swiss cheese steps for patching or fabricating- $ 65.00 + actual shipping cost(Heavy!)

I have many other extra parts that I haven't pulled out yet that I will list as soon as I can get to them. I will take additional pictures if someone has an interest or question about any item here.
    Regards, Mark

2. Badmoonreizen

Badmoonreizen
    from Howell, MI

3. Badmoonreizen

Badmoonreizen
    from Howell, MI