Register now to get rid of these ads!

Club members new car "finished"!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chuck-A-Burger Ryan, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Just thought I would post some pics of fellow Bomber member Chris Eikmeiers '51 Olds if anyone is interested. Chop was done about 10 yrs. ago, not sure how many inches. He got this car from the shop he works at when the owner moved to CA leaving the car behind. Has some bugs to be worked out, and get rid of the "roll around" tires and wheels. He did everything but the chop. The car was just a shell when he got it. Not too bad for 3 months. work.:rolleyes:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. the car has some nice lines to it

3. Those chrome strips coming off the head lights are killer. Are they a stock item for this model?

I really like it, got that different edge to it.

4. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

hells yeah!!!! thats killer! will i be seein that say at the end of may next year????;)

5. Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Chrome strips are stock. Should be seeing it Todd, unless he sells it, which he has already mentioned.:eek:

6. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

friggin kids these days:rolleyes: :D

7. Breezin' 64

Breezin' 64

that is a bad ride wouldn't mind seeing that pull up to the cinematic in a couple of weeks.....wish someone would have left something that sweet behind for me to enjoy!!!!

8. SHRUM

SHRUM

Very nice,I dig the chrome off of the headlights also.

9. ig'nant

ig'nant

She's a beaut! Love the lines.

I don't know why he can't throw a little carpet in there before useing a word like "finished", but what the hell do I know. None of my junk is running.

10. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

It's kinda fucked up looking, but I like it.