Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods CloseOne!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oj, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idlzruf

Idlzruf

Glad he is ok traditional or not they guys part of the brotherhood. I seen a 98ish S10 bounce off a big bull in the road. That trucks nose got pushed up to the cab

2. buckeye_01

buckeye_01

Glad the guy is OK.

I'm pretty sure the car has an IFS. Looks like a polished lower control arm in that pic.

3. Hyway Hauler

Hyway Hauler

I have read on a few other threads that you were an ASS HOLE!!! But I had never witnessed it first hand...thanks for that, and nice profile by the way...If your ever in Canada, look me up, I'll show you how Canadians handle guys like you!

4. IFS is okay...he's got full fenders.

5. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

As stated, the guys in his 70's, he's been rodding for more than a half a century as the photos show....he can have IFS, he can have anything he wants. The guy is more of a hot rodder than most of us will every be.

6. Special Ed

Special Ed

I simply could not agree more....

7. BELLM

BELLM

See my avatar, I wasn't so lucky , 8 point buck ran across highway, car next to me in lft lane missed him, I didn't see him until he was in my grille. 2 weeks ago @ 10:45AM going 70 mph. Over $10,600.00 in damage so far, just pulled the jammed non traditional water pump off, found out the plate on back of water pump was pushed back dented the non traditional timing chain cover. Bent the non traditional Superbell front axle as well as a whole lotta other stuff, including a lot of original henry ford steel. Sucks!! I think it was a traditional deer:) I said a lot of traditional cuss words.

8. shoprat

shoprat
    Member Emeritus
    from Orange, CA

OUQTE=manyolcars;4583989]looks like its not a traditional hotrod[/QUOTE]
    U have a great album also

9. ratrodder34

ratrodder34
    from Irvine,ky.

OJ was just trying to tell a good story and it seemed to get exploited into something else as always....Trad or Rad none of us would turn that 32 down if it was offered to us.....I would like to meet the old feller at a stop light one day doing a bigtime burn out....next to a Mustang..ouch!

10. metalshapes

metalshapes

Too much drama...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.