Register now to get rid of these ads!

Classifieds, parts for sale

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Lloyd's paint & glass, May 16, 2022.

1. Can we talk? I've had so many model A Ford's in my life that I can't believe I'm complaining! But I'm going to! Lmao! I know it's not possible, but I would LOVE it if there were separate "parts sections", as in Ford, GM, mopar, other, etc. Man, I should've been a member here when I fucked with all of those old Ford's! :D I just type Chevy in the search bar, and hope if somebody posted some sweet ass Chevy part, they spelled it right lol

2. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Nope - it's fine just as it is.
    Swap meets are not separated by brand name.
    Just think of it as going to a swamp meet.
    Each guy may, or may not have the part you are looking for.
    Walk around the Swap Meet - in this case look at all the ads and you might find the treasure you are looking for.

3. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

If you type Chevy or Chevrolet in the search bar at the top of the Parts for Sale section of the classifieds, Chevy is all you'll get. Or Chevy and the specific part and that will work also

Thor1 and Lloyd's paint & glass like this.
  4. mike bowling

mike bowling

The hunt is part of the challenge! Especially now that the junkyards have dissapeared.

The_Cat_Of_Ages and Thor1 like this.

5. Yeah that's what I always do. I have no need for Ford parts lol. I was just ranting, didn't intend to wad any panties lol.

Thor1 and alanp561 like this.