Register now to get rid of these ads!

Classic Phillips 66 Service Station with living quarters

Discussion in 'Misc. For Sale' started by GREG HERRON, Dec 28, 2017.

1. GREG HERRON

GREG HERRON

City: Steptoe / Colfax

State: Washington
    Price: $79,000
    OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE!
    GREAT COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITIES HERE
    I listed this property last year and it sold but the buyer failed. It's now your turn.
    This is a GREAT investment. Located at the junction of Washington State hwy 195 and State route 23 with fantastic highway exposure and a WADOT traffic count of 4500 vehicles a day.
    I am offering a historic service station in Steptoe Washington, 47 MILES SOUTH OF SPOKANE ON HWY 195.
    WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY (WSU) IN PULLMAN, WA. is only 30 minutes away.
    Nice town of Steptoe, Washington, no crime and good country people.
    Our Phillips 66 station was believed to be built in 1952 with an addition in the 80's.
    I have not operated this as a business however I have had hundreds of people stop by to visit or take photographs of the station and antique cars.
    The commercial side Is approx. 1100+ sq ft. The addition has approx 900 sq ft of living space with 2 bedrooms, bath, utility etc. We have City sewer and water. It has been my home for 7 years. The first two summers I had a free flea market on the weekends.
    We had over 200 cars stop in one weekend.
    The station side of the building has a versatile floor plan. Great for an antique store, car and truck repair, car truck sales lot, 2ND hand store, pawn shop, gun shop, custom bike shop, COFFEE SHOP / DRIVE THRU or other "high traffic" businesses. THIS HAS UNBEATABLE EXPOSURE in Whitman County!
    The sale would include all fixtures. This includes a BRAND NEW CERTIFIED 9K 4 POST LIFT / HOIST.
    Our building needs painting, sheetrock repairs and floor covering but works great as a place for us and our dogs. The roof has leaked in the past. THE ROOF WAS REPAIRED THE SUMMER OF 2017.
    If you are a handyman or have the skills to do renovations this is a fantastic deal!
    It is livable with remodeling as you go.
    When I purchased this I was told the tanks were re-mediated long ago and I know of no problems.
    There is a natural espresso / coffee stand drive thru location on the property with a perfect box container that could easily be made into a coffee breakfast hot dog drive thru.
    There is a large fenced area for dogs as well.
    The sewer line (city sewer and city water) was updated this fall and an RV dump was added at that time.
    This property comes with a professional website; classicphillips66.com included.
    Jobs are available in our area. This area has VERY low taxes and our utilities are also reasonable.
    The listed price of $79,000 is a CASH PRICE.
    OWC OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE!
    Financing @ $85K sale price may be possible with minimum $35K down balance OF $50k over 20 years @ 6%.
    We would be amicable to a 3 to 6 month lease back post sale.
    REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED!
    Insured value on the building is $109,000 with insurance comps. it is insured as a residence.
    Google Steptoe Washington and you will see the station.Feel free to ask any questions.
    I am selling this because I "woke up old" one day and I am moving to the southwest.

SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT. 509-592-6764. THANK YOU ! ALL INFORMATION IS BELIEVED TO BE CORRECT BUT IS TO BE VERIFIED BY THE BUYER. PROPERTY IS SOLD AS IS! Any professional inspection is welcomed. Purchase agreement will include a specific addendum stating this is an AS IS PURCHASE WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES.
    Thanks for viewing.
    For more information please contact me at:
    everydetail@hotmail.com or 509-592-6764 Greg P8121588.JPG P8121588.JPG

catdad49, tingeezer and 6inarow like this.